+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Complete all Pursuits in game

Looking for people actually looking to complete all pursuits in game. Please especify which you have pending in case you are looking for help. Mines...

On Season One
    -Sausalito -> Sausalito Exploration II -> Earn silver medal in "Hotshot: Sharpshooting Savior"
    -Sausalito -> Sausalito Trek -> Complete the Sausalito Exploration II pursuit
    -Social -> In the Inner Circle II -> Complete a major arkfall with 15 other clan mates
    -Social -> In the Inner Circle II -> Complete a Shadow War match with 15 other clan mates

On Castithan Charge Pack
    -Reputation -> Thorn Liro Thawandaye -> Reach Honored status with Thron Liro (6000 Lifetime Reputation)

On The 7th Legion
    -The Highest Honor -> 7th Legion Lucky Kitty -> Find the Lucky Kitty
    -Reputation -> 7th Legion Shogun -> Reach Honored status with 7th Legion (6000 Lifetime Reputation)

On Arktech Revolution
    -Reputation -> Chimera Expert -> Reach Honored status with Chimera (6000 Lifetime Reputation)

On Season Three (Expeditions)
    -The War Below -> You Think You're Tough II -> Kill mutant captains in a mutant expedition (130 out of 250)
    -The War Below -> You Think You're Tough II -> Kill mutant bosses in a mutant expedition (11 out ot 25)
    -The War Below -> Round and Round -> Open a mutant gear chest (4 out of 50)
    -The War Below -> Round and Round II -> Complete a mutant expedition (12 out of 25)
    -The War Below -> Round and Round II -> Open a mutant gear chest (4 out of 150)
    -The War Below -> Back for More -> Complete the "You Think You're Tough II" pursuit
    -The War Below -> Back for More -> Complete the "Round and Round II" pursuit
    -Stolen Purpose -> We're Not Gonna Take It II -> Kill raider captains in a raider expedition (110 out of 250)
    -Stolen Purpose -> We're Not Gonna Take It II -> Kill raider bosses in a raider expedition (17 out of 25)
    -Stolen Purpose -> Under the Blade -> Open a raider gear chest (19 out of 50)
    -Stolen Purpose -> Under the Blade II -> Complete a raider expedition (17 out of 25)
    -Stolen Purpose -> Under the Blade II -> Open a raider gear chest (19 out of 150)
    -Stolen Purpose -> Leader of the Pack -> Complete the "We're Not Gonna Take It II" pursuit
    -Stolen Purpose -> Leader of the Pack -> Complete the "Under the Blade II" pursuit
    -Heaven Sent -> Die With Honor -> Kill Dark Matter captains in a Dark Matter expedition (23 out of 100)
    -Heaven Sent -> Die With Honor -> Complete Dark Matter boss battles and open a Boss Chest in a Dark Matter expedition (1 out of 10)
    -Heaven Sent -> Die With Honor II -> Kill Dark Matter captains in a Dark Matter expedition (23 out of 250)
    -Heaven Sent -> Die With Honor II -> Complete Dark Matter boss battles and open a Boss Chest in a Dark Matter expedition (1 out of 25)
    -Heaven Sent -> Fight Until We Die -> Complete a Dark Matter expedition (1 out of 10)
    -Heaven Sent -> Fight Until We Die -> Open a Dark Matter gear chest (1 out of 50)
    -Heaven Sent -> Fight Until We Die -> Complete a Dark Matter expedition (1 out of 25)
    -Heaven Sent -> Fight Until We Die -> Open a Dark Matter gear chest (1 out of 150)
    -Heaven Sent -> The Dawn Of Battle -> Complete the "Die With Honor II" pursuit
    -Heaven Sent -> The Dawn Of Battle -> Complete the "Fight Until We Die II" pursuit

On Season Four (reach Honored status with the corresponding faction (6000 Lifetime Reputation))
    -Reputation -> VBI Executive
    -Reputation -> Top-Notch Contributor
    -Reputation -> Soleptor Operative
    -Reputation -> Tarr Family Surrogate
    -Reputation -> The Defiant Few
    -Reputation -> Paradise Protector

On Bonus
    -Defiance the Show -> Season 3 on SyFy -> episodes 1 to 10, unfortunately have to pay for this... so last to do
    -Community -> In Bacon We Trust (86 out of 100) will have done sometime soon
    -Holiday -> Hell Fighter -> Complete the "Drag me to hell" minor summon arkfall event (5 out of 10)
    -Holiday -> Hell of Hunt -> Kill Afflicted Hulkers (219 out of 666)
    -Holiday -> Frontier Fighter -> Complete a "New Frontier Harvest" major arkfall (6 out of 15)
    -Holiday -> Frontier Fighter -> Complete a "New Frontier Harvest" minor arkfall (8 out of 25)
    -Holiday -> Solstice Slayer -> Gather points from "Solstice Strike" related arkfalls (38 out of 250)

Question, did "A Trove of Hellbugs" gave something? i didn't see that when done...

Additionally, i intend to complete this 3 more:
    Sharpshooting Savior GOLD
    Defiant Few Durango Challenge: Paradise (Silver and Gold)
    Defiant Few Durango Challenge: Madera (Bronce, Silver and Gold)

Quote Originally Posted by luis_lem View Post
    Looking for people actually looking to complete all pursuits in game. Please especify which you have pending in case you are looking for help. Mines...

On Season One
    -Sausalito -> Sausalito Exploration II -> Earn silver medal in "Hotshot: Sharpshooting Savior"
    -Sausalito -> Sausalito Trek -> Complete the Sausalito Exploration II pursuit
    -Social -> In the Inner Circle II -> Complete a major arkfall with 15 other clan mates
    -Social -> In the Inner Circle II -> Complete a Shadow War match with 15 other clan mates

On Castithan Charge Pack
    -Reputation -> Thorn Liro Thawandaye -> Reach Honored status with Thron Liro (6000 Lifetime Reputation)

On The 7th Legion
    -The Highest Honor -> 7th Legion Lucky Kitty -> Find the Lucky Kitty
    -Reputation -> 7th Legion Shogun -> Reach Honored status with 7th Legion (6000 Lifetime Reputation)

On Arktech Revolution
    -Reputation -> Chimera Expert -> Reach Honored status with Chimera (6000 Lifetime Reputation)

On Season Three (Expeditions)
    -The War Below -> You Think You're Tough II -> Kill mutant captains in a mutant expedition (130 out of 250)
    -The War Below -> You Think You're Tough II -> Kill mutant bosses in a mutant expedition (11 out ot 25)
    -The War Below -> Round and Round -> Open a mutant gear chest (4 out of 50)
    -The War Below -> Round and Round II -> Complete a mutant expedition (12 out of 25)
    -The War Below -> Round and Round II -> Open a mutant gear chest (4 out of 150)
    -The War Below -> Back for More -> Complete the "You Think You're Tough II" pursuit
    -The War Below -> Back for More -> Complete the "Round and Round II" pursuit
    -Stolen Purpose -> We're Not Gonna Take It II -> Kill raider captains in a raider expedition (110 out of 250)
    -Stolen Purpose -> We're Not Gonna Take It II -> Kill raider bosses in a raider expedition (17 out of 25)
    -Stolen Purpose -> Under the Blade -> Open a raider gear chest (19 out of 50)
    -Stolen Purpose -> Under the Blade II -> Complete a raider expedition (17 out of 25)
    -Stolen Purpose -> Under the Blade II -> Open a raider gear chest (19 out of 150)
    -Stolen Purpose -> Leader of the Pack -> Complete the "We're Not Gonna Take It II" pursuit
    -Stolen Purpose -> Leader of the Pack -> Complete the "Under the Blade II" pursuit
    -Heaven Sent -> Die With Honor -> Kill Dark Matter captains in a Dark Matter expedition (23 out of 100)
    -Heaven Sent -> Die With Honor -> Complete Dark Matter boss battles and open a Boss Chest in a Dark Matter expedition (1 out of 10)
    -Heaven Sent -> Die With Honor II -> Kill Dark Matter captains in a Dark Matter expedition (23 out of 250)
    -Heaven Sent -> Die With Honor II -> Complete Dark Matter boss battles and open a Boss Chest in a Dark Matter expedition (1 out of 25)
    -Heaven Sent -> Fight Until We Die -> Complete a Dark Matter expedition (1 out of 10)
    -Heaven Sent -> Fight Until We Die -> Open a Dark Matter gear chest (1 out of 50)
    -Heaven Sent -> Fight Until We Die -> Complete a Dark Matter expedition (1 out of 25)
    -Heaven Sent -> Fight Until We Die -> Open a Dark Matter gear chest (1 out of 150)
    -Heaven Sent -> The Dawn Of Battle -> Complete the "Die With Honor II" pursuit
    -Heaven Sent -> The Dawn Of Battle -> Complete the "Fight Until We Die II" pursuit

On Season Four (reach Honored status with the corresponding faction (6000 Lifetime Reputation))
    -Reputation -> VBI Executive
    -Reputation -> Top-Notch Contributor
    -Reputation -> Soleptor Operative
    -Reputation -> Tarr Family Surrogate
    -Reputation -> The Defiant Few
    -Reputation -> Paradise Protector

On Bonus
    -Defiance the Show -> Season 3 on SyFy -> episodes 1 to 10, unfortunately have to pay for this... so last to do
    -Community -> In Bacon We Trust (86 out of 100) will have done sometime soon
    -Holiday -> Hell Fighter -> Complete the "Drag me to hell" minor summon arkfall event (5 out of 10)
    -Holiday -> Hell of Hunt -> Kill Afflicted Hulkers (219 out of 666)
    -Holiday -> Frontier Fighter -> Complete a "New Frontier Harvest" major arkfall (6 out of 15)
    -Holiday -> Frontier Fighter -> Complete a "New Frontier Harvest" minor arkfall (8 out of 25)
    -Holiday -> Solstice Slayer -> Gather points from "Solstice Strike" related arkfalls (38 out of 250)

Question, did "A Trove of Hellbugs" gave something? i didn't see that when done...

Additionally, i intend to complete this 3 more:
    Sharpshooting Savior GOLD
    Defiant Few Durango Challenge: Paradise (Silver and Gold)
    Defiant Few Durango Challenge: Madera (Bronce, Silver and Gold)
    Social pursuits are very easy on NA servers. Just join a large clan.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Oliver View Post
    The real pain in the *** is gear chest pursuits. And reputation pursuits if you have only started recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Oliver View Post
    I bought the same thing...it is very difficult to get Inner Circle II. I don't know why. I've got tons of clannies online and at arkfalls but for some reason just can't get all of us at the same arkfall or shadow war at the same time.
    The moderator known as Trion_Community deletes signatures and suspends you even after a dev tells you it's ok to keep.

"He" deletes the whole thing, no just what "he" personally takes issue with. "He" may be a female, but either way, "he" doesn't have the balls to talk to someone before a knee jerk reaction. Before anyone asks, yes, I tried contacting "him" many times via pm but "he" doesn't accept them. Otherwise many actions by "him" could've been avoided with a simple conversation.

I've spoken with the founder of my clan and they're going to schedule a date for the inner circle pursuits if you'd like to join with us. I, myself, will be doing the War Below, Stolen Purpose and Heaven Sent chests - you're welcome to team up with me just the same on those as well. And anything else I can help with, I'd be glad to.
    I'm a FIGHTER. I'll die not on my knees, but STANDING TALL.

IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

Quote Originally Posted by Tauriiel View Post
    I've spoken with the founder of my clan and they're going to schedule a date for the inner circle pursuits if you'd like to join with us. I, myself, will be doing the War Below, Stolen Purpose and Heaven Sent chests - you're welcome to team up with me just the same on those as well. And anything else I can help with, I'd be glad to.
    Very cool of you, thank you. But, I don't think it would count for me because I'm just missing the 2 components of 15 clannies in SW and 15 clannies in major arkfalls. I'll double check though...
    The moderator known as Trion_Community deletes signatures and suspends you even after a dev tells you it's ok to keep.

"He" deletes the whole thing, no just what "he" personally takes issue with. "He" may be a female, but either way, "he" doesn't have the balls to talk to someone before a knee jerk reaction. Before anyone asks, yes, I tried contacting "him" many times via pm but "he" doesn't accept them. Otherwise many actions by "him" could've been avoided with a simple conversation.

To Sir Oliver: did that, joined several clans, asked them several weeks, yet no real interest in doing those, or no response at all. Disconnections is also a big problem, as you have to complete the arkfall or shadow war...

thanks tauriel, let me know when. i will join to have those 2 pursuits done. expeditions too, just invite, always looking for people.

Quote Originally Posted by luis_lem View Post
    thanks tauriel, let me know when. i will join to have those 2 pursuits done. expeditions too, just invite, always looking for people.
    You're welcome. I was looking for you in game the other day to let you know. I know you asked me when we were at Traz. Whenever we have a date in mind for the social suits, I'll send you a PM.
    I'm a FIGHTER. I'll die not on my knees, but STANDING TALL.

IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

Gotta mic ?

I need mutant,raider,dark matter chests to be done with all pursuits
    104 more mutant
    45 more raider
    120 more d.m.
    Find me in game
    toledo terminator