+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Tauriiel: please send me a message on PSN, as i am more time there than here... if i don't response whitin 5 minutes, most likely away or sleep.

TOLEDO TERMINATOR: i have mic, but used last req for this week. Next monday will be availble for expeditions. Add me and send message when ready.

gotta say that additionally to all those pursuits and accomplishments, i would like to have a fully customized loadout for weapon/purpose... hopefully get those while working on expeditions. That requires some good weapons and shields for each case.
    Yet pursuits is main goal here...

To those not having The Inner Circle II, that would like to have it done, i think 2 possible ways to get this done quick:

1 - Is it possible for you to leave momentaneously your respective clans and join a common new clan just to complete this pursuit especifically? then you go back to your respective clans... This is the fastest 1 time only

2- a group of 16 interested in completing this pursuit should create a secondary character to join 1 especific player's clan, complete the pursuit. Then the process repeats for the other 15 players. This way you don't loose whatever you may loose by leaving your respective clans as in option 1.

Let me know who is interested in any of this options, so we can coordinate and finally get this done.

Quote Originally Posted by luis_lem View Post
    To those not having The Inner Circle II, that would like to have it done, i think 2 possible ways to get this done quick:

1 - Is it possible for you to leave momentaneously your respective clans and join a common new clan just to complete this pursuit especifically? then you go back to your respective clans... This is the fastest 1 time only

2- a group of 16 interested in completing this pursuit should create a secondary character to join 1 especific player's clan, complete the pursuit. Then the process repeats for the other 15 players. This way you don't loose whatever you may loose by leaving your respective clans as in option 1.

Let me know who is interested in any of this options, so we can coordinate and finally get this done.
    if you leave your clan you will lose all your clan points , if u make a 2nd toon and do the pursuit . it wont count for your main toon

if done first option, whatever points you loose when leaving clan, do they actually worth something? as far as i can tell once you rejoin same clan, you get same benefits as clan points most likely retain those accumulated. So what you may loose is the experience counter on your character regarding the clan, that is how much you contribute to clan since joining and those do they really worth something? i mean, don't think they count for anything. Is similar to script before exchange, pretty much pointless. Clan won't loose any rank achieved, so once rejoined, you benefit from clan rankings

As for second option, secondary characters will get the pursuit complete along with main character for 1 out of those 16 players. Then the 15 secondary characters should leave clan and join the next main players character clan for that player to get pursuit done. The process continues till all 16 players get the pursuit done.

For me option 1 is best, fastest, whatever you loose is pointless to me. But option 2 is good too. Playing safe for those who care about clan rankings but all 16 take turns...

I'll help you I need help getting those done too. Add me we can play together.

ScottTravis88-PS3-NA-ego4709
    Freyja88-PS3-NA-ego531
    Scott88travis-PC-NA-ego64
    ScottTravis88-PTS
    ScottTravis88-IGN
    Uglesich88-twitch
    Sig Pic- Taurial

if done first option, whatever points you loose when leaving clan, do they actually worth something? as far as i can tell once you rejoin same clan, you get same benefits as clan points most likely retain those accumulated. So what you may loose is the experience counter on your character regarding the clan, that is how much you contribute to clan since joining and those do they really worth something? i mean, don't think they count for anything. Is similar to script before exchange, pretty much pointless. Clan won't loose any rank achieved, so once rejoined, you benefit from clan rankings

As for second option, secondary characters will get the pursuit complete along with main character for 1 out of those 16 players. Then the 15 secondary characters should leave clan and join the next main players character clan for that player to get pursuit done. The process continues till all 16 players get the pursuit done.

For me option 1 is best, fastest, whatever you loose is pointless to me. But option 2 is good too. Playing safe for those who care about clan rankings but all 16 take turns...
    you lose all the points . some clans use them to promote, you have to do the pursuit for every toon

For me there is no point in clans, there is no especial activity for them, like clan vs clan or other...
    anyway, second option would fit to those unwilling to leave their respective clans.
    I just want to complete those 2 pursuits, cause whether i like it or not, i need people to complete them.

ScottTravis88: i will add you, i suppouse that is your id on PS3, right?

ScottTravis88... not finding you on PS3, please add me so we can play. Still looking for more people to get this done

ScottTravis88... not finding you on PS3, please add me so we can play. Still looking for more people to get this done
    how many people do you have in your clan?

very few so far. this will take time, would be good at least 1 join a day with the intention to work on this. Seriously takes 30 minutes top to complete these 2 pursuits and we all would get them.
    My problem here is that veterans who want to complete these, don't want to leave their clans or do a newer character to join another clan. The newer players, don't know much, don't care much either.