+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by luis_lem View Post
    very few so far. this will take time, would be good at least 1 join a day with the intention to work on this. Seriously takes 30 minutes top to complete these 2 pursuits and we all would get them.
    My problem here is that veterans who want to complete these, don't want to leave their clans or do a newer character to join another clan. The newer players, don't know much, don't care much either.
    i also need this pursuit . i guess we will have to see what we can workout

add me so we can coordinate when already have 15 members commited to get these 2 done

still looking for more people to work on the clan pursuits. Any player can help, no matter if they are in a different clan or what ego they have. Just need 15 players that use a second toon to join clan just to help on these 2 pursuits.
    Then i can create a second toon and join whoever wants these pursuits as well.

Quote Originally Posted by luis_lem View Post
    still looking for more people to work on the clan pursuits. Any player can help, no matter if they are in a different clan or what ego they have. Just need 15 players that use a second toon to join clan just to help on these 2 pursuits.
    Then i can create a second toon and join whoever wants these pursuits as well.
    I need some of that too, write my id and send me PM

Id: Alahali671
    Psn: Fingers865
    Clan: "Defiance Terminators"

(The sig-tag is another creation of Tau)

you can add me on ps3, looked for you but id seem to be non existant.

still looking for players to help me with those social pursuits... anyone interested let me know. Once i got 15 players, we coordinate and complete those.

still looking for players to help me with those social pursuits... seems community does not care at all for pursuits or helping others. Takes just 15 people to choose day and time, and half an hour at most to complete both social pursuits.
    Been waiting for people to contact me, while i was playing other games and yes!!! actually getting 100% done on those...

been doing others things for a while. Anyone new willing to help on this 2 pursuits? not playing much these days, reading and trying to develop a game on my own.

Chimera and paradise territory rep is nto easY TO GET both only reward 280 rep a MONTH ( saying month is 4 weeks 10 a day for 7 days) yes a MONTH so 280x12 =3360 rep (and this is saying yo do contracts EVERY DAY for a year to reach highest rank is 8000 rep so figure 3360x2= 6720 and that's 2 YEARS Of doin it every day guaranteed and STILL not enough to max out highest rank of reputation u have to tack on ANOTHER 6 months or more minimum and you have to remember this is all WITHOUT MISSING a single day . so someone on dev team needs to rethink these numbers and do something about it .

i been playin since day 1 and still dont have either of these done i know 1 person who has and only way they did it is they had to have bought reputation boxes from marketplace. i never bought one of these, and since there is no stats screen showing what my lifetime reputation earned currently is . i cant tell if these boxes actually count towards it . i would suppose they do

Quote Originally Posted by HEIDOHOOOO View Post
    Chimera and paradise territory rep is nto easY TO GET both only reward 280 rep a MONTH ( saying month is 4 weeks 10 a day for 7 days) yes a MONTH so 280x12 =3360 rep (and this is saying yo do contracts EVERY DAY for a year to reach highest rank is 8000 rep so figure 3360x2= 6720 and that's 2 YEARS Of doin it every day guaranteed and STILL not enough to max out highest rank of reputation u have to tack on ANOTHER 6 months or more minimum and you have to remember this is all WITHOUT MISSING a single day . so someone on dev team needs to rethink these numbers and do something about it .

i been playin since day 1 and still dont have either of these done i know 1 person who has and only way they did it is they had to have bought reputation boxes from marketplace. i never bought one of these, and since there is no stats screen showing what my lifetime reputation earned currently is . i cant tell if these boxes actually count towards it . i would suppose they do
    Why would they do something like that? You don't need pursuits anymore and if you wish to reach a higher pursuit rating you can do yhe pursuits instead of begging the devs to hand it to you.