+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 99 overpowered

99 overpowered

These 99er major arkfalls are getting a bit on the silly side . Ppl have stopped playing these cause most have their 30 inventory slots . Now it's 10 ppl trying to go around picking ppl up cause all you see are bodies on the ground and most of the time you can't even see them to pick them up . This needs to get toned down to a manageable level

PS
    Thank you for fixing the purgatory to its proper form
    YUE EGO 6000
    MEEE EGO 6000
    M3 EGO 6000
    Jill meoffer 6000
    187 SYNDICATE MAXED
    (FOUNDER )

AND DEFENDING CHAMPIONS OF PVP
    Psn bt32583

they go down cause ,they dont have a good bmg

Or, most players are just shooting a few enemies then standing outside the final spawn doing nothing because score and skill doesn't mean anything in defiance. Pretty funny coming from you though OP.
    ”We don’t become who we dream of if we don’t face our demons. If we shun what conceals us we go blind to that which frees us.” PS4/PC/PTS Markeen D13-2050 BLOODLINES clan founder.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu Soba JP View Post
    Or, most players are just shooting a few enemies then standing outside the final spawn doing nothing because score and skill doesn't mean anything in defiance. Pretty funny coming from you though OP.
    Hey if things aren't going smoothly I'll shoot some stuff and actually help . But if they are then yes you'll see me at the top of the board

Ever since they took away damage as the leader board there is zero incentive
    YUE EGO 6000
    MEEE EGO 6000
    M3 EGO 6000
    Jill meoffer 6000
    187 SYNDICATE MAXED
    (FOUNDER )

AND DEFENDING CHAMPIONS OF PVP
    Psn bt32583

Quote Originally Posted by Meee View Post
    Hey if things aren't going smoothly I'll shoot some stuff and actually help . But if they are then yes you'll see me at the top of the board

Ever since they took away damage as the leader board there is zero incentive
    They took that away quite a long time ago though if I recall. That being said, this current event is just flat out poorly executed. Score scaling is messed up.

I think they should change it so enemies are more aggressive toward players who are bmg healing.
    Xbox NA

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Crusher View Post
    I think they should change it so enemies are more aggressive toward players who are bmg healing.
    LOL there'd be a mass exodus of players from Defiance

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    they go down cause ,they dont have a good bmg
    They go down because of the people using the BMG's.

People complained that they weren't getting enough AF from the major's because they weren't lasting long enough so Trion made the enemies more difficult. Now the people that are actually shooting are aggro-ing even tougher enemies that do even more damage and going down more because of it. Couple that with the the higher tier enemies now being able to 1-2 shot kill and we end up with multiple extracts which means no points or ark forge while doing all of the work. Meanwhile the leeches with BMG's are reaping all of the rewards.

If we needed anything else to demonstrate that points for healing should be nerfed into the ground then this event is it. People will continue to use BMG's as long as there are free/easy points to be had and it really isn't fair to the rest of us that are actually contributing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin9572 View Post
    LOL there'd be a mass exodus of players from Defiance
    in that case..
    bye felicia
    Region: Pc-NA
    IGN: DoctorDabs
    Level: 6000
    Clan: Tabby

"In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”
    ― Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Skiller115 View Post
    Please don't mention bio! Bio is horrible, using bio is equivalent to striping your enemy naked, asking him how it feels then killing him with a butterknife!

Quote Originally Posted by doctordabs View Post
    in that case..
    bye felicia
    yall couldnt live without bmgs. more people need to use them at arkfalls, that's why people are dying