+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

So... undo inquisitors buff?

The fundament to make them hardest was because of keycodes and arkforge,the rewards are the same and it is very difficult to complete a major arkfalls at some hours, morning for example, when there is not so much people online.Also,the low amount of arkforge and keycodes rewarded are making the people go afk until the major arkfalls end (including myself sometimes,I wont deny it) without helping while a few poor souls are fighting the inquisitors,inquisitors that 1 shot people and make them discconect because of the bad server stability.

In conclusion,the changes have been in vain,only becoming a problem.
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

The confusion is real..

i like the buff. they need to buff all the event majors. blackout, new frontier .

I like the buff, but please more AF and keys. It was quite an adventure trying to do the event pursuit with my 500+ ego toon. When it came to the final I had to snipe from a distant. But that was good for the sniper levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin9572 View Post
    I like the buff, but please more AF and keys
    There is the contradiction,because the buff was suposed to increase the arkforge and keycodes rewarded.I like the inquisitors being that badass,but that is in vain if people goes afk and other disconnect due to it and the reward is 8-11 keycodes being at first place for a major that takes 40 minutes to complete it
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroro View Post
    There is the contradiction,because the buff was suposed to increase the arkforge and keycodes rewarded.I like the inquisitors being that badass,but that is in vain if people goes afk and other disconnect due to it and the reward is 8-11 keycodes being at first place for a major that takes 40 minutes to complete it
    I understand what your saying. But it's tough to score high enough when your on the ground invisible. I know I need to try harder...

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin9572 View Post
    I like the buff, but please more AF and keys. It was quite an adventure trying to do the event pursuit with my 500+ ego toon. When it came to the final I had to snipe from a distant. But that was good for the sniper levels.
    I've raised semi and ba snipers from 3 to 12 on my 2 3k ish toons as well
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    I've raised semi and ba snipers from 3 to 12 on my 2 3k ish toons as well
    Just pick and choose your targets, some of them have quite the range...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    Too many low ego or un educated hi ego's on at those times, that's why you're having difficulty.
    Dont get me wrong,I have not problems to complete those majors,I can end at the top of the scoreboard without dying.But still,it takes a lot of time because the 90% of players are being 1 shotted by inquisitors,I can handle up to 4 shots before of dying.
    The problem is the reward,the buff was suposed to increase and it did not.What is the point of the majors taking half hour more of time than before to complete them for the same amount of rewards? the intent of increase rewards has failed,so there is no point to keep the buff on inquisitors
    Danchou - mdarkraciel