+ Reply to Thread

How to kill inquisitors without being hitted

Maybe some of you still have problems with the agro when hitting inquisitors,this advice is to kill them "fast" and without dying,you wont kill them fast as a very good detonator would do but it is still fast and snipers are easier to get than a good detonator´s loadout or purgatory.Also,if you want to score high instead of being a heavy hitter then this is not for you.

1) Equip your best quick repeater or ranger,boost its damage with superiority synergy if posible.

2) Reach a high place with a border,sit pressing circle so the inquisitor´s shots will hit the border instead of you.Image as example of a high place with a border:

3) Start listening this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZjpnXcGZ9w

4) Aim to the head and shot all you can,use ammo spikes if necesary.

If there is not any high place to do it,just take some distance and try to hit the distracted inquisitors far away from you.That is all
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

Or you can just run circles around them, at a short distance. That's what I do. And I Blur if I see incoming projectiles.

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver1492 View Post
    Or you can just run circles around them, at a short distance. That's what I do. And I Blur if I see incoming projectiles.
    And that is what I do most using other weapons,but snipers are a good choise for lazy hands
    Danchou - mdarkraciel