Defiance: 99 Problems Hotfix #2
99 PROBLEMS EVENT SCORING
* Score values for enemies in the 99 problems event have been increased. This will allow players to obtain a higher end score value.
PREMIUM ELITE AND ELITE LOCKBOX JACKPOT
* Karma has been replaced for the Premium Elite and Elite lock boxes. Pademonium is BACK, and better than ever! Order and Chaos have been added back to the Premium Elite and Elite lock boxes, along with 2 new Shields Harmony and Turmoil, both with the Pademonium backpack synergy!
Order - Wolfhound Pistol
Chaos - Blast Rifle
Turmoil - Rhino Regenerator V ARK with BIO resistance
Harmony - Respark Regenerator V ARK with Fire resistance
* A new Jackpot shield bonus has been added for all jackpot shields, similar to weapon jackpot bonuses:
+10% Shield Capacity
* All new jackpot shields will have this natural bonus. This will also retroactively affect the following shields:
Omec Respark Energize V ARK
* All previous supreme expedition shields have been removed from the loot tables in expeditions. We have added 12 all NEW JACKPOT shields that will now drop from expeditions instead:
Darkwatch Sigil - Ironclad Regenerator V ARK
Impact Shroud - Rhino Blastproof V ARK
Reflector Bastion - Hurricane Berserker V ARK
Phantom Wall - Tachyon Reloader V ARK
Angel Wing - Rebel Survivor V ARK
Warped Defender - Rebel Energizer V ARK
Spectral Interference - Tachyon Bullseye V ARK
Flux Dome - Hurricane Booster V ARK
Bullet Eater - RhinoFortifier V ARK
Ironhide - Ironclad Booster V ARK
Zealous Visage - Respark Berserker V ARK
Eclipse Horizon - Respark Survivor V ARK
* Each expedition will have 3 possible shields, and each shield will drop with one of 5 random nano resistances! Each shield will also come with the Superiority synergy. You must be in tier 30+/round 8+ for a chance at these items.
* All of the following supreme weapon drops from Expeditions have been turned into Jackpots, and will receive the jackpot bonus:
This change will be retroactive.
* Fixed a bug that was causing the Purgatory weapon base to deal damage on its initial explosion. Now it functions similar to the ground pounder, and only the spawned explosions deal damage.
* Fixed a bug with purgatory projectiles going through enemies
* Removed the ability to manually detonate purgatory (necessary to fix collision issues)
* Added missing Fire damage type to purgatory’s spawned projectiles
* Fixed an issue causing purgatory’s spawned projectiles to instantly explode