+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel lk View Post
    Purgatory has become a common weapon, spoiled the best weapon for shipment , meanwhile the pvp continues with ones that should take nerf as the DC11 and UD
    I agree BR should be nerfed to where they were before being super buffed.... BR just too good for spraying, killing, and without aiming.

just nerf everything...for god's sake....**** pvp ....get rid of rigs....that is your biggest problem in pvp , not weapons...imo
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Sticks and marshmallow guns only in pvp, nothing else no rigs no shields no perks.
    Clan: Defiance Terminators
    Ego: 6k
    PSN:Openbleed44
    Highest level incursion : Bathhouse 25

What you need to improve is the speeds of projectiles that they fall faster in the enemy and nanoeffect in initial explosion
    hated by defiance community

Well I've learnt my lesson, real world money is very hard to come by for me to invest in the game and that being the case it was a difficult decision to buy arkforge to invest in upgrading my Purgatory and BHR AR.
    The Purgatory isn't an improved version of the one I upgraded and 500 arkforge bits I will never see again.
    Yep Trion you taught me good n proper never to invest real world money on arkforge again and I will shout it from the roof tops whenever a noob broaches the subject to warn them off from making the same mistake.

Have to agree with you on this Bentu. There are so many good places to put real money. I cannot trust that any future weapons won't be nerfed at any time. This was done after all the money was spent. It is like buying a corvette and when you take it in for maintenace they put a four cyl in it. That does not work in any business model, at least not one that survives.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    Well I've learnt my lesson, real world money is very hard to come by for me to invest in the game and that being the case it was a difficult decision to buy arkforge to invest in upgrading my Purgatory and BHR AR.
    The Purgatory isn't an improved version of the one I upgraded and 500 arkforge bits I will never see again.
    Yep Trion you taught me good n proper never to invest real world money on arkforge again and I will shout it from the roof tops whenever a noob broaches the subject to warn them off from making the same mistake.
    Have to agree with this statement...
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

ohhhhh so they create an all new detonator class basically, its VERY strong when used properly. And then they quickly go an turn it into a run of the mill ground pounder.... yaaaay. R.I.P monies. Good to know that I can spend a bit of money like Trion wants on something cool. But as soon as the minority pipes up, they nerf it without real investigation. Proooobs not renewing

It's possible they did this intentionally. They released the purgatory as a desirable purple gun knowing full well that people will want to upgrade it to OJ then supreme. After lots of people started getting them and loving them and upgrading them with earned or purchased arkforge they drop the hammer and nerf it. And since the TOS/EULA states that they can do whatever they want with your toon and gear whether you spent money or not she nice you don't own anything, thank you; come again $oon!

Or, it was just them listening to a very select FEW again...
    The moderator known as Trion_Community deletes signatures and suspends you even after a dev tells you it's ok to keep.

"He" deletes the whole thing, no just what "he" personally takes issue with. "He" may be a female, but either way, "he" doesn't have the balls to talk to someone before a knee jerk reaction. Before anyone asks, yes, I tried contacting "him" many times via pm but "he" doesn't accept them. Otherwise many actions by "him" could've been avoided with a simple conversation.

If you think Trion didn't know that the purgatory was "broken" for 5 months than your a fool. They let the community buy af to supreme it, buy rigs for it, ECT. Then nerf it. Thanking Trion for doing the job they should have done 5 months ago just encourages this greedy behavior. This is the most toxic community for a game ever. "Thank you for ****** me Trion. Your the best!"