+ Reply to Thread

I have become a become a hopper while looking for a home

Basically the type of clan that I need to join is a helpful one. Doesn't need to be incredibly active, though it a lot of activity is a positive. I need a clan that helps mainly with the pt and chimera contracts, so daily expert coops and the occasional expo...preferably all with a team of 4 from the clan. If that sounds like your clan; I would be grateful to be able to join. My IGN is John2984, My PSN is JayJr29, and EGO is 5449.

Hiii Jay. The lovely folk in my clan are always doing Coop's and fishing for fellow mates for Expo's. It's a bit less coop/expo oriented during events, but when there's nothing else going on (like this week), everyone's focused on getting their coop time and expo runs in. You're welcome to see if DT's a good place for you to settle in.
    I'm a FIGHTER. I'll die not on my knees, but STANDING TALL.

IGN | | PSN
    TAURIIEL | SAVEDYOUABULLET | 6K PS3-NA
    DEFIANCE TERMINATORS

You're always coming through for me, Tau! How I got so lucky to find a player like you? I don't even know! �� I'd be happy to join your clan. I'll be online later tonight. Probably around 9pm CST and will stay online for quite some time. Hopefully I will see you then. Thank you for this opportunity!