+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mod Pullers?

Mod Pullers?

How many times have you accidentally put a wrong...yet valuable mod in a weapon..only then to have to overwrite it with the correct mod, because you dont want to destroy the weapon in order to retrieve a mod. Or you got a really nice weapon in trade, with suitcase synergy and it has a cornucopia of nice mods in it from long past events and rare synergies. Wouldnt it be nice to be able to retrieve those mods, without having to detroy a perfectly good weapon?

We have Chip Pullers....how about giving us Mod Pullers as well??

+1 to this

i like that idea and been wanting that idea for a long time. can't imagine how many good rolled weapons i scrapped just for the mods or vice versa. last 2 i remembered was scrapping a good rolled oj exl infectious life with fw syn that i spent 500 to upgrade it's rarity just to get the t5 mitigator barrel that was fop syn. i didn't know i'll pull a predator that needed it then scrapped a pre patch bmg with -2% dmg charge just for the t4 scavenger bmg dmg charge mag since i keep on pulling reload mags from the soleptor vendor and no one's selling it in zone. many more of this but too many to mention
    IMBUE NOKUDOS: EGO 6000 Lamar Kendrick: EGO 6000 Zayne83: EGO 6000
    Megumi Suzumiya: EGO 6000 Mikaela Himura: EGO 6000 Sachi Hayashida: EGO 5800+
    Lil Zayne: EGO 5600+ shortfusedmikey: EGO 5100+

I think everyone would agree to this and want it to happen. I have 2 mods on a Supreme Merc Carbine that I want on a supreme merc br, but the carbine is so nice I am not going to break it down just for the 2 T5 merc mods...so instead I'll have to spend like 30m on those 2 mods again
    IGN: Spike Chaos
    GT: C0Oi (C-zero-O-i)
    Clan: Moab Desert
    Region/System: Xbox 360 - NA

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    Also floated this one on a couple of live stream questions and answers they said no and have no plans to.
    yep , been there , done that...won't happen...
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Did they say why?

Quote Originally Posted by MataC View Post
    Did they say why?
    Because grenades....

Quote Originally Posted by MataC View Post
    Did they say why?
    They don't give reasons except to say they have no plans to introduce it which in turn leaves the question wide open still.

That's worse than answering a question with a question...

Destro specifically responded to this in a livestream: Any mod you put on the gun was put there for a reason and it shouldn't be so easy to swap it out just because you want to try something different. So, you have to destroy one to add another.