+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    I know ppl are getting karma jp's....but has anyone with a pp pulled a non karma jp?
    PS3/NA
    Clan: Arkbreaker Crew
    PSN: Trogathor
    IGN: Trogathorna / Biscu1t / Tootle Lu / Wiener Toast / DerpyDevil / AnotherToon

i pulled 3 oj big boomers , 1 smg, 1 syphon saw and a nano less saw , 0 oj mods vender 5 vendor food t4 mods . and im crushing all these ojs. what waste of my time.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    i pulled 3 oj big boomers , 1 smg, 1 syphon saw and a nano less saw , 0 oj mods vender 5 vendor food t4 mods . and im crushing all these ojs. what waste of my time.
    you dont like the big boomers? why? got there terrible rolls?
    Clangründer vom PSN/EU Clan: VOLL UNVERDIENT

Quote Originally Posted by AXXA View Post
    you dont like the big boomers? why? got there terrible rolls?
    ugly rolls . when you have a t6 apex 2xs damage everything else is just meh. and i got them back to back on different toons

Quote Originally Posted by Trogathorna View Post
    I know ppl are getting karma jp's....but has anyone with a pp pulled a non karma jp?
    Yeah I pulled the Aurora from an ark fall yesterday. When I looked at reward screen. It only showed a t3 mod then aurora apeared after a few seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    and i looted a galactic guardian
    and i a t4 power bore...hey,its so rare as a jp this days
    Quote Originally Posted by CM Kiwibird View Post
    This is one of my favorite threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey Black View Post
    Yeah I pulled the Aurora from an ark fall yesterday. When I looked at reward screen. It only showed a t3 mod then aurora apeared after a few seconds.
    exactly how my second beta showed up , only showed t3 mod on rewards screen ...closed reward screen boom ...karma took about 20 seconds ...
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by W84IT View Post
    and i a t4 power bore...hey,its so rare as a jp this days
    i already had looted a full set of t4 ar mods

I let my patron lapse a long time ago but this katma change is interesting...

Reading all the info it states its seperate to the normal lottery roll for a weapon and so its possible to get a jp from the arkfall rewards and a jp from karma at the same time if the lottery procs at the same time karma reaches filled...

so Im wondering why the people who have had karma reach full and rewarded a jp are reporting that the arkfall rewards screen only shows a mod reward and no weapon. Shouldnt the reward screen have a weapon as reward either as blue/purp/oj/jp while the karma jp shows up after? My understanding is that once karma is filled by an arkfall the player leaves that arkfall with 2 guns and 1 mod with 1 gun being guaranteed as jp by karma

looks to me like a weapon drop is missing when karma is filled.
    PC/NA
    Tanqueray Ego 6k
    Cronus

Day 4: Defiance: 4 - Me: 0
    I got my weekly reward boxes yesterday and it should really say "Defiance: 7 - Me: 0". I have 3 toons that I play on and I received 3 nano-less OJ's and 3 completely worthless T4 mods all vendored.

I also got my first OJ from a major today as well - actually 2 Boomers in back-to-back majors. I guess this is what the 800 T3 det mods were leading up to. The first had the worst rolls in the worst order that you could put them in and the second had at best mediocre rolls. I had a glimmer of hope that the day wouldn't be a total loss when I pulled my 3rd OJ and first AR but yet again it was nano-less.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast