+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    My Karma so far Zilch!

On a side note I'm having the worst stability issues ever, I'm critting 80% of the time just before the reward screen so no rewards for me there and the ones that I am managing to complete not a single t4 ar mod.

Some string thing popped up twice but I have had a few titles and helmets.

Quote Originally Posted by VesperLynd View Post
    This is exactly why I'm not buying boxes. Same BS with the AA event and bitstore boxes. They screwed something up with the loot. This needs to be sorted out. There are three weapon types that use these mods.
    I was looking forward to actually spending. But, think I'll go buy Demon Souls and Dark Souls. Hopefully I can get something worthwhile during the event, though I have little interest in playing.

Made by Tauriiel. ^ Cause she's freaking awesome. Duh.

I curse the day my dream became my descent
    Suddenly, I long for you, my only love.

My Collection:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-Rare-N-Stuffs....

For Science:
    https://www.twitch.tv/earapture/profile

List of Trades:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...36#post1905136

Quote Originally Posted by Ea Rapture View Post
    I was looking forward to actually spending. But, think I'll go buy Demon Souls and Dark Souls. Hopefully I can get something worthwhile during the event, though I have little interest in playing.
    I know what you mean, I could be playing but instead I'm reading here.

Imo the karma thing is another tin hat dig at us as I've not seen or heard of any improvements in fact when I was on the xbox eu earlier the event mjrs were very few and far between.

That's one way of controlling the drops of jps I suppose.

Some oj's including one I kinda used for giggles and blue / purp mods (heaps of detonator ones, but not decent det drop)

Patron.

well i got my karma jp . a sniper

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Hey All,

While we do want to explain to everyone the effects of Karma, it was never intended to be something that you can keep track of. Due to that, there will not be a way to track your progress, just think of it as a system running in the background, getting better and better until you get a jackpot.

However, I would like to point out, that Karma will only increase by completing Major events. Since Minors do not grant jackpots, they do not influence this system. Thanks!
    what about adding a timer for patron pass

Karma has been working right for me (I got the JP pistol) and several other people in my clan so no complaints here. I'm glad I renewed my patron for the karma and the forge boost. Now if they go and nerf the rewards after I've bought patron I'll go nuclear but if they stay as they are I'm a happy camper.

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Hey Milady,

Are you able to send me a screenshot or picture of the string missing drops? Thanks!
    the ark falls name is missing when some1 gets a jp. in system chat. "playerx just got a beta 6 from a string missing!" is what shows up

Ojs near to impossible to get

Ok I understand the Karma more now but still having problems like its not advancing far enough. I see others getting ojs left and right, 2 to 3 of em in an afternoon. The trouble Ive been having is how can your karma build if your getting timed by the server for half of them and when I get back which is usually right away they major is completely gone even though it had just started or its showing a hellbug fall in its place. When it shows a fall in its place I go to a clannie and their in the nvf major that shows as something else on my map and another thing only half of them are actually showing on my map.

+ Reply to Thread