+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Hey All,

While we do want to explain to everyone the effects of Karma, it was never intended to be something that you can keep track of. Due to that, there will not be a way to track your progress, just think of it as a system running in the background, getting better and better until you get a jackpot.
    This is actually pretty funny iffn you think it through. It's kinda like Karma in real life....you are never exactly sure it even really exists. But thanks for letting us know.
    IGN = Avalanch.
    2050 = Snowslide / Snowflake
    Title = "Daredevil"

PC NA

Remember the Purgatory!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    Did you buy your patron ?
    Shorty after watching the live stream, I went out for a psn card to buy my first ever patron pass since I started playing almost 3 years ago.
    IGN - David Irwin * PSN - cruxkilla *

Got the Zodiac after 26 majors. Which is incredibly good considering my luck, lol.
    At least I can confirm, this Karma thing works.

There may be no way to track it but it'll be interesting to see how many mjrs you need to do between jps.
    X box eu has just gone down for some reason so I guess our karmas reset.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    There may be no way to track it but it'll be interesting to see how many mjrs you need to do between jps.
    X box eu has just gone down for some reason so I guess our karmas reset.
    Karma does not reset unless you get a jackpot. For any reason. Xbox Eu had its nightly restart at 8:00pm PT.

Karma does not reset unless you get a jackpot. For any reason. Xbox Eu had its nightly restart at 8:00pm PT.
    i must not have enough karma to have spent $100 and do over 20 majors and no jackpot present o.o not even mentioning the no ojs from arkfalls as of yet, or the horrid scoring scale and lack of enemies at the major final.

OH what is this purchase complete message patrons are getting sometimes after completing arkfalls.....

Xbox eu went down for a restart or something about 3am gmt.
    Once this happens it generally takes a couple of hours for the mjr event arkfalks to start spawning and as this karma thing is just a process running in the background we the players fundamentally have no idea what the hell is happening.

For all we know you've tweaked the rng to drop more jps for people with patron passes as a ruse to sell more patron passes.
    I personally am well past believing anything I'm told in this game unless I see it with my own eyes

I got string_missing drops

My guess is each mjr is worth .1%. So, 1000 mjr's will grant a guarantee, if 1 hadn't been received yet...
    "It is what it is..."
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo
    PS3na IGN-Reb Aingeal
    187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN - Reb

+ Reply to Thread