+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    27 majors so far with one OJ AR with no nano and the rest purple sniper rifles, dets, and one purple pistol with purple and blue mod that match. Only AR mod so far is a T3 High Cap and two T2 Power Bores that dropped from trash mobs...sigh

i got master of the universe on my 20th afkfall or so, and my alt go beta6 (:

Since beginning of event.

6. yes 6 purple vbi shotties. 1 from the welfare box and others from mjrs. 3, back to back.

RNG working as intended. Yea.
    "It is what it is..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    I can assure you that we care deeply about Defiance.
    PSN-rebtattoo
    PS3na IGN-Reb Aingeal
    187 Syndicate

PS4 IGN - Reb

Garbage and more garbage ... 1 oj bio sawed off .. wow .. who uses sawed offs anyways ? Guess it will go to low ego toon ... where are the AR mods ? Spoke with several players , some received 1 t4 ad mod , we are 30 majors to plus in , 7 guys , 6 t4 ar mods ? Smh
    A potential of over 200 mods , and 6 are t4 ar mods ? Not scaling properly imo
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    Garbage and more garbage ... 1 oj bio sawed off .. wow .. who uses sawed offs anyways ?
    would you like me to introduce you to my courier collection?

I have always kept up my patron but I keep slipping through the cracks here. I havent recieved squat since the valentines special and it has taken purchasing in order to get ojs so whats up with that. Is it called acceptable sacrifice. I run 2 profiles and the second showed I recieved for the major but didnt get anything.

Recent update: Add OJ NVF Saw to my pulls so far mentioned below.

I got an OJ rad bombadier (or whatever its called) new SMG. OJ DMG and blue crit nice fire rate and mag. Also got a couple of nice purple NVF bio ARs all from majors. Have only done 5 majors so far. Since the event has started I also have gotten an OJ FRC Assault Carbine syphon from elite box and OJ sniper from von bach. 2/2 on lockboxes in general so far as far as OJs go during event.
    IGN: Spike Chaos
    GT: C0Oi (C-zero-O-i)
    Clan: Moab Desert
    Region/System: Xbox 360 - NA

Got the jp sniper after 3 majors. Clannie got the jp axe. Neither of us have patron lol.
    Xbox NA

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Crusher View Post
    Got the jp sniper after 3 majors. Clannie got the jp axe. Neither of us have patron lol.
    Got patron on both accounts xbox and ps3, done a butt load of mjrs on both and not a ****ie bird.

I hope that everyone can understand that this system was not implemented to give every player a jackpot a day. Jackpots are still rare, and no player should be getting 30 an event. The goal of the system is to provide a safety net for when things are not going your way, and improve the possibilities of a jackpot the more you play. At no point was it stated that you will get a jackpot every 17 events (yes, we can see how many events people have completed). Please give the system time, and remember that every event you complete or synergy box you open without a jackpot, you are improving your chance of getting one next time!

I promise, the number of jackpots that players will receive has been greatly increased, and if you give the system more than 24 hours, you will be rewarded. Thanks to everyone who has been enjoying this event so far! We hope you keep enjoying it.

+ Reply to Thread