+ Reply to Thread

Thread: masteries

masteries

I have noticed when i was remastering a couple of my guns that some of the masteries did not fit the gun like i got a 15% crit from hip on my witch hexer and i have hear of peaple getting a 1.07 dmg mastery on oj cankers

IIRC i remember on a livestream they mention they will remove all the useless mastery on certain type of weapons.

maybe 3-4 weeks ago

How's the 15% crit from the hip not a good mastery on a witch hexer? Makes it thousands times deadlier than it already is lol
    Fuze - 2050 PC/NA

00 LEGACY 00 Officer

rolled a 2% ammo regen on melee kill mastery on a nano fragger yesterday, still in a bit of disbelief that that was an actual mastery
    PSN: Null_Wolf

Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the game is made. Defiance-the T-shirt, Defiance-the Coloring Book, Defiance-the Lunch box, Defiance-the Breakfast Cereal, Defiance-the Flame Thrower, Defiance-the Bitstore, Defiance-the 2050.

I always and only hip fire my Witch Hexer. I hope you kept that mastery!

It is a great mastery but when i got it i didn't think anything about it and then i thought since when can you get crit masteries on shotgun and are they supposed to get these masteries