+ Reply to Thread

Fix the server stability!!!

i have critted out way ver 10 times in the span of about 20 mins.. also dont register kills or when i switch weps or when i hit ego power.. im stood still at tranq rd.. how can i crit when no event major in phase and noone is around me?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    6K the Hard Way

this is getting stupid now.. ive crtted 3 times without even entering the game! if u have to put out a 3 hour patch for this DO IT
    6K the Hard Way

Do you quit game and then restart it after you dc out? If I dc and try to immediately log back on 99% it wont reconnect, I have to restart the game and 99% of the time can log back on
    Ps3 NA
    Psn: tatertotsjackson

yeah i turned off xbox reset the net and still being stupid..seems to have gotten better =though
    6K the Hard Way

90 percent of the player base cant even drive away from port bruno and its been that way for over a year but lets fix the "broken purg" instead of working on stability. NICE

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbath82 View Post
    90 percent of the player base cant even drive away from port bruno and its been that way for over a year but lets fix the "broken purg" instead of working on stability. NICE
    After playing for 2 years, I've lost hope that stability and servers will ever be addressed. Might as well enjoy something between the Disconnects.

Made by Tauriiel. ^ Cause she's freaking awesome. Duh.

I curse the day my dream became my descent
    Suddenly, I long for you, my only love.

My Collection:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-Rare-N-Stuffs....

For Science:
    https://www.twitch.tv/earapture/profile

List of Trades:
    http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...36#post1905136

Lol damn, just delete the title update, clear cache and get back on, that's literally how easy it is
    Fuze - 2050 PC/NA

00 LEGACY 00 Officer

Please remember that "crit" is a catch-all error message displayed even when networking is fine. Both console versions suffer from memory leaks. The PS3 version is far worse (I've always speculated it's related to the split memory architecture but no dev has confirmed) but the Xbox 360 version over time will suffer the same. The only option is to exit to XMB/Dashboard so the game can clear all memory allocation.

On PS3 I generally exit to XMB after EVERY major event (Major Arkfall, Incursion). Also if I notice more than 10 second delay for the HUD to reappear after fast travel I will quit. Unfortunately it's the nature of the beast as I don't believe any of the current developers understand the underpinnings of the code to effectively work on fixing this.

Buy, sell, trade and socialize at the Hulker Cafe

Quote Originally Posted by clubside View Post
    Please remember that "crit" is a catch-all error message displayed even when networking is fine. Both console versions suffer from memory leaks. The PS3 version is far worse (I've always speculated it's related to the split memory architecture but no dev has confirmed) but the Xbox 360 version over time will suffer the same. The only option is to exit to XMB/Dashboard so the game can clear all memory allocation.

On PS3 I generally exit to XMB after EVERY major event (Major Arkfall, Incursion). Also if I notice more than 10 second delay for the HUD to reappear after fast travel I will quit. Unfortunately it's the nature of the beast as I don't believe any of the current developers understand the underpinnings of the code to effectively work on fixing this.
    This brings up a good point. Any service you dont use that has an "off" setting on your console, you should think about changing.

For example, i turned off my cloud storage, background downloads, smartglass, play to, and notifications (i use the xbox app on my android phone to still see messages i receive) on my xbox 360. Ever since i did, loading menus and online gaming were quicker/smoother for my console and i watched many of my friends crit out during or after major arkfalls while i was still running without any problems.

As the consoles have features added to them over time and most dont realize those new features could be enabled by default but rarely do you use them, it can cut down a considerable amount of work they do in the background since they are just locked down PC's after all.
    aTastySandMitch - PC NA - Roanna (Ro-ah-nuh) - Ego Level 50 - Power Rating 1205 - Clan (PC): CORE Renegades