+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentinal trash

Sentinal trash

Anybody else think something needs to be done about the ppl running 18% dmg reduction in pvp then struting around like they're good. Pvp has gotten better but its frustrating to put mag after mag into somebody and they casually turn around and drop you.

Well pvp is really reliant on gear.
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

You can get good oj rigs in expeditions with 6 defensive slots,then you just need to get the oj dmg diffussors.It is not like if sentinel rig were the only defensive rig in game
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroro View Post
    You can get good oj rigs in expeditions with 6 defensive slots,then you just need to get the oj dmg diffussors.It is not like if sentinel rig were the only defensive rig in game
    That would take a lifetime to get 6 oj dmg diffussor chips.
    Xbox NA

Quote Originally Posted by neknace1977 View Post
    Anybody else think something needs to be done about the ppl running 18% dmg reduction in pvp then struting around like they're good. Pvp has gotten better but its frustrating to put mag after mag into somebody and they casually turn around and drop you.
    Between the pay to win rigs and the ss glitching pvp is trash now.
    Xbox NA

Not really, join a nice clan with good pve:ers. That means players who knows what they're doing in hardcore pve, and know what perks and weapons to use.
    Breakdown green-purple chips and buy defensive cyber boards at the vendor

The problem isn't Sentinels or Lucents, the problem is how powerful Hexa-diffused (6 Damage Diffusors) are compared to their full-damage counterparts. Honestly, Damage Diffusors could use a 0.05% tone down per chip. It would make quite an impact in PvP without making much of a difference in PvE.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    The problem isn't Sentinels or Lucents, the problem is how powerful Hexa-diffused (6 Damage Diffusors) are compared to their full-damage counterparts. Honestly, Damage Diffusors could use a 0.05% tone down per chip. It would make quite an impact in PvP without making much of a difference in PvE.
    This works if it only if it applies to PvP because people use defensive rigs for expeditions as well.

Quote Originally Posted by r1p View Post
    This works if it only if it applies to PvP because people use defensive rigs for expeditions as well.
    I'm suggesting changes for PvP-only, that's what I meanwith thelast sentence. Although now that I see it, I understand that I could have worded it a lot better.
    If the changes can't be done, the next best option would be buffing all other chips and then increasing the damage reduction in PvP a little to make up for it, although this would make PvP harder for those who have some random Purp Prime Evolver with Armor and Vehicle chips.

simple fix remove rigs from pvp