+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Hulker Hell 2016 to PTS

A new update is now live on PTS and contains the following:

A new 10k Bit code has been added. Apply this code to your account to get bits for PTS testing: XPJK-XDH6-67FL-KHQN-9CGN

PTS Character copy is now open, from 10/5 - 10/7. Unfortunately, any copies after 10/7 I will be unable to copy.

NEW EVENT

Hulker Hell is back! Fight plaguers and Hulkers in minor and major arkfalls to win back paradise!. Get the new Sanguine Extraction synergy!

Finish the daily and weekly contracts to get your weekly reward. The reward will contain a guaranteed Legendary RIP weapon and an epic mod with the chance to be legendary (chance at a jackpot weapon).

A new pursuit has been added called "Back from Whence They Came". Complete this pursuit during the Hulker Hell event to receive a special jackpot reward: The "Ifrit" TACC Assault Rifle.

In addition, two headgear rewards can be earned by participating in arkfalls:
    • Stitched Pumpkin
    • Happy Pumpkin

MASTERY CHANGES

Masteries have been completely revamped. Several less desireable masteries have been deprecated, while some new and exciting masteries have also been added. If a player re-rolls their current weapon mastery, they will re-roll from the new mastery table.

The following masteries have been deprecated:
    • + DMG from above
    • + DMG from behind
    • Take less damage while reloading
    • + DMG on next grenade after a full reload
    • + DMG on next shot after a kill
    • + Health on a reload
    • + Crit Mult to out-of-combat targets
    • + EGO Power duration on a critical kill
    • Full Reload Refreshes Grenade
    • + DMG from last shot in clip
    • + Crit Mult to incoming targets
    • + EGO Power refresh on explosive kill
    • + Melee DMG when shields down
    • + Ammo on melee kill

In addition, a few new masteries have been added, and current masteries have had their values adjusted. Hope on PTS to test these new masteries!

NEW SYNERGY

Sanguine Extraction
    [1] +25% chance self-revive cooldown will not be triggered
    [2] +100% damage for 5s after using self-revive.
    [3] +10% Damage
    [4] +10% Life and Shield Steal

New Weapon Base: Chango Fragger - Brand new high damage Automatic shotgun

Included weapon types: Chango Fragger(NEW), Blast Rifle, INF-27 Immunizer, LM-43 Thunder, Surge Blaster, Surge Bolter , Pulser

Chance at one of 8 all new jackpots (one special charge blade):

Most of the Jackpot weapons will have brand new color variant skins!

All weapons from the newest synergy will also have a new blood effect when they fire!

ALL RIP manufactured weapons (dropping from both the event and lock boxes) will have an additional 20% mag! This is in addition to all synergy and bonuses.

WEAPON CHANGES

These weapon changes are retroactive:

Surge Blaster (Charge burst pistol)
    • Increased base mag size to 24 (21)
    • Increased base RoF to 15 (10)
    • Decreased burst delay to .2 (.5)
    • Added an additional .4s of charge time increasing max burst count to 12 (from 7)

As always, thanks for testing, and keep in mind that these notes are not final and subject to change.

That new sword looks like a sickle.

I love fire nano but we just had a fire nano blast rifle in the 99 problems event we just had last month (extermination protocol) whereas we haven't had a radiation blast rifle jackpot in a long time, and never had a syphon or electric jackpot other than bit box jackpot misanthrope (to my knowledge). If it stays as is, with damage and lifesteal, the extermination protocol is going to be obsolete and it's still a new gun. Also would rather the blast rifle's purple roll be recoil instead of reload. To me, all high recoil jackpots should have a purple recoil roll.

very cool,

can somebody explain to me in what the first part of the synergy does? Please Advise!

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman Joe View Post
    I love fire nano but we just had a fire nano blast rifle two events ago (extermination protocol). Also would rather the blast rifle's purple roll be recoil instead of reload. To me, all high recoil jackpots should have a purple recoil roll.
    reload is king on blast rifle..

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey Black View Post
    reload is king on blast rifle..
    Guess it's a matter of opinion and what you like. I prefer as little recoil on mine as I can get. I can't stand a dancing spastic reticle/crosshairs. I like to keep on target rather than shooting all around the place. I'm all for purple reload rolls but I would prefer them on slow reloading guns like the thunder. I prefer purple recoil rolls on guns with high recoil like the blast rifle and saw. I love the purple recoil roll on the piper.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisherman Joe View Post
    I love fire nano but we just had a fire nano blast rifle in the 99 problems event we just had (extermination protocol) whereas we haven't had a radiation blast rifle jackpot in a long time, and never had a syphon or electric jackpot other than bit box jackpot misanthrope (to my knowledge). If it stays as is, with damage and lifesteal, the extermination protocol is going to be obsolete and it's still a new gun. Also would rather the blast rifle's purple roll be recoil instead of reload. To me, all high recoil jackpots should have a purple recoil roll.
    Hey Joe,

Looks like this is a bug, thanks for pointing it out. Azathoth is actually a radiation Blast Rifle, but the icon on it currently says incendiary. We will fix this shortly.

very cool,

can somebody explain to me in what the first part of the synergy does? Please Advise!
    Seconded. This reads as if it has a negative impact on self-revive.

very cool,

"+25% chance self revive cooldown will not be triggered"

There is a 25% chance that when you use your self-revive it does not go on cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    A new update will be coming to PTS today and contains the following:

A new 10k Bit code has been added. Apply this code to your account to get bits for PTS testing: XPJK-XDH6-67FL-KHQN-9CGN

NEW EVENT

Hulker Hell is back! Fight plaguers and Hulkers in minor and major arkfalls to win back paradise!. Get the new Sanguine Extraction synergy!

Finish the daily and weekly contracts to get your weekly reward. The reward will contain a guaranteed Legendary RIP weapon and an epic mod with the chance to be legendary (chance at a jackpot weapon).

A new pursuit has been added called "Back from Whence They Came". Complete this pursuit during the Hulker Hell event to receive a special jackpot reward: The "Ifrit" TACC Assault Rifle.

In addition, two headgear rewards can be earned by participating in arkfalls:
    • Stitched Pumpkin
    • Happy Pumpkin

MASTERY CHANGES

Masteries have been completely revamped. Several less desireable masteries have been deprecated, while some new and exciting masteries have also been added. If a player re-rolls their current weapon mastery, they will re-roll from the new mastery table.

The following masteries have been deprecated:
    • + DMG from above
    • + DMG from behind
    • Take less damage while reloading
    • + DMG on next grenade after a full reload
    • + DMG on next shot after a kill
    • + Health on a reload
    • + Crit Mult to out-of-combat targets
    • + EGO Power duration on a critical kill
    • Full Reload Refreshes Grenade
    • + DMG from last shot in clip
    • + Crit Mult to incoming targets
    • + EGO Power refresh on explosive kill
    • + Melee DMG when shields down
    • + Ammo on melee kill

In addition, a few new masteries have been added, and current masteries have had their values adjusted. Hope on PTS to test these new masteries!

NEW SYNERGY

Sanguine Extraction
    [1] +25% chance self-revive cooldown will not be triggered
    [2] +100% damage for 5s after using self-revive.
    [3] +10% Damage
    [4] +10% Life and Shield Steal

New Weapon Base: Chango Fragger - Brand new high damage Automatic shotgun

Included weapon types: Chango Fragger(NEW), Blast Rifle, INF-27 Immunizer, LM-43 Thunder, Surge Blaster, Surge Bolter , Pulser

Chance at one of 8 all new jackpots (one special charge blade):

Most of the Jackpot weapons will have brand new color variant skins!

All weapons from the newest synergy will also have a new blood effect when they fire!

ALL RIP manufactured weapons (dropping from both the event and lock boxes) will have an additional 20% mag! This is in addition to all synergy and bonuses.

WEAPON CHANGES

These weapon changes are retroactive:

Surge Blaster (Charge burst pistol)
    • Increased base mag size to 24 (21)
    • Increased base RoF to 15 (10)
    • Decreased burst delay to .2 (.5)
    • Added an additional .4s of charge time increasing max burst count to 12 (from 7)

As always, thanks for testing, and keep in mind that these notes are not final and subject to change.
    when are the open dates for character copies?

+ Reply to Thread