+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Trion, double check your store

How is it posible that now everybody has a sentinel rig on ps3 NA? without the bundle weapons,outfit etc.I dont know how they got them but if it is not a glitch,then maybe there is broken content giving sentinel rigs for separated.
    Some players have multiples rigs but what really surprised me is that even a known thief of ps3 NA has one (lets say his psn is power_ok,I cant say his real id or I´d be banned),and he has some high ego friends that have been glitchers in the past.
    The sentinel rigs wave started almost 2 months ago and the same players selling sentinels since then have more than one now,there is a clan that all its members have sentinel rigs without the other content of the bundle
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

not everyone has them

Are you trying to say that certain people are letting other link to their accounts in order to get the benefit of bundles they have bought and are then selling them on.

Nvm I can check.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    Are you trying to say that certain people are letting other link to their accounts in order to get the benefit of bundles they have bought and are then selling them on.
    That's impossible to do. If you purchase a bundle it is tied to your Xbox live account, they're impossible to transfer. The same goes for the sentinel rig, except you only get 1 rig on 1 character. It will never show up for any other character that you built even if codes are transferred.
    Server: EU Xbox
    Clan: Wicked
    Ego 6000

Quote Originally Posted by Dying2Live182 View Post
    That's impossible to do. If you purchase a bundle it is tied to your Xbox live account, they're impossible to transfer. The same goes for the sentinel rig, except you only get 1 rig on 1 character. It will never show up for any other character that you built even if codes are transferred.
    If you allow someone else to link to your account they will get the bundles you have purchased.
    It's account specific at Trion and people need to know it's against tos so that they don't do it

I don't have one ...
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    If you allow someone else to link to your account they will get the bundles you have purchased.
    It's account specific at Trion and people need to know it's against tos so that they don't do it
    Is it? but there are only sentinel rigs for sale,not obliterators and titan shields.The best part of the bundle is the sentinel rig and they sell 1 per week keeping obliterators and titan shields? no man that is a nonsense,there is something suspicious about this and its going on since more than a month ago
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroro View Post
    Is it? but there are only sentinel rigs for sale,not obliterators and titan shields.The best part of the bundle is the sentinel rig and they sell 1 per week keeping obliterators and titan shields? no man that is a nonsense,there is something suspicious about this and its going on since more than a month ago

Then it's just the rig being traded as the rig is tradable yes and if it's being done only once a month I say that's because they don't want to draw attention to different consoles linking to their account.