+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    I should have known better. I was a PC guy for years and played many games with companies that owned or had the rights to multiple games and this always happens. Just turn out as much stuff as possible all while charging a premium fee. Never fix things but just keep pumping out stuff so new players spend money cause of the huge turnover rate! Wash,rinse,repeat...

1) The Sentinel Rig, the Obliterator weapon, and the Shields from the T.I.T.A.N. packs are trade-able.
    2) All of the T.I.T.A.N. bundles can be purchased as many times as you like on your account.

Soooo, yeah... not sure why anyone would think there being a ton of these items in game is questionable...

Whether or not this many being in game is reasonable is a whole other question...
    I really am an Angel... my halo is just different...

Hi All,

I can assure you that this has been investigated thoroughly, and there has been no evidence of any item duping of Sentinel rigs on any platform. These items are indeed purchasable from the store, and can be purchased several times if desired.