+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Karma blessed me a lilith. Glad it wasn't lmg again

another jp blade

I got the jp smg earlier on xbox na.

Edit. Although I don't believe it to be a karma as it was from the reward screen where it only shows you the one mod and not the weapon.

So no karma yet as far as I'm concerned but apparently it resets it so no more jps on the na for another week.

Ummmm Nothing for NVF or HH so far. And yes I am a patron.

i will update this if I happen to be lucky

10-26-16 fighting hard winning majors but still nothing

10-27-16 YAY Azarthoth
    I cannot fight a psychic enemy! How else do they know to move aside just as I pull my sniper rifles trigger, even when I am cloaked.

If all the money and all the hours spent by all the gamers playing all the games, was put to a better use then the world would be a boring place.

The Defiant Prayer: Defiance give me the guns I need, To kill the things I can, To kill the things I cant, and the guns so there is no difference

even though its pursuit and not karma, supreme and full t4'ing ifrit so worth it. I fricken love this gun.

I am a little confused on how a karma JP drop is different from a regular JP drop, from a visual standpoint. Let me clarify. For the past few events, every time I have received a JP drop, I get the "purchase complete" notification but the reward screen will only show a mod, and the jackpot is then in my inventory. I also have an alternate PSN account that is not on patron and whenever I get a JP on that character, it does the exact same thing. On both accounts, no JP ever shows up in the rewards scorecard like a regular drop. So how do i know if it is a regular RNG drop or a Karma drop on my main? So far, I haven't had a JP just magically show up in my inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver1492 View Post
    I am a little confused on how a karma JP drop is different from a regular JP drop, from a visual standpoint. Let me clarify. For the past few events, every time I have received a JP drop, I get the "purchase complete" notification but the reward screen will only show a mod, and the jackpot is then in my inventory. I also have an alternate PSN account that is not on patron and whenever I get a JP on that character, it does the exact same thing. On both accounts, no JP ever shows up in the rewards scorecard like a regular drop. So how do i know if it is a regular RNG drop or a Karma drop on my main? So far, I haven't had a JP just magically show up in my inventory.
    The point is that they don't want you to know either way whether it was a normal or karma jp but I'll try to explain it how I see it because trion just doesn't want us to know.

Firstly you need to have your system and rewards turned on in chat.
    Here you will see the notification of what weapons you received.

Now when you received a jp the way you did I personally believe that's a normal jp drop as it shows up on the rewards straight away.
    You may just see the mod on the reward board but the weapon shows up in chat straight away.

Now we were initially told that the karma jp is basically a second roll of the dice at getting a jp which you've bought with the patron pass and we know it's that because again we're told it'd show up in rewards about 15 seconds later.
    The easy way to know this is because you'll get the notification saying that you or someone else has received a string missing jp.

So if you get a jp approximately 15 seconds after the end of the boss fight and it says string missing jp that's your karma jp.

Destro has said that's not how it works and doesn't want us to know how it works and has even said now that receiving either of the jps will restart your karma.

Hope that helps explain it to you.

jp lmg tonight

Lillith and Eligos/Lillith on another toon.

Also Oj'd / supremed Ifris. It's a great gun.

0 - karma jackpots
    but
    2 - normal jackpot drops (Lilith and Eligos)