+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    For everyone having issues patching, this issue should now be resolved. If you are still having an issue, you may have a corrupted patch. Please go through the normal troubleshooting steps of deleting your cache/patch downloads and re-downloading. I do apologize for any inconvenience.

Still an issue with double weapon rewards at majors. Plus this was always one of the few events where there were so few enemies you could see them, but this time no enemies and even barriers are disappearing and ammo boxes disappearing from the minimap.

Buy, sell, trade and socialize at the Hulker Cafe

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    For everyone having issues patching, this issue should now be resolved. If you are still having an issue, you may have a corrupted patch. Please go through the normal troubleshooting steps of deleting your cache/patch downloads and re-downloading. I do apologize for any inconvenience.
    Hello Destromathe....I downloaded the patch on NA...but when I want to go to EU server, it is wanting me to patch again....but this time the download takes HOURS...instead of the 20 mins it took to download on the NA. What is wrong here? This definately isnt normal as normally one has to only download the new patch on either server...but not for both, and especially not when on one it only takes 20 mins, and on the other it takes 5 hours??

NA
    Disc
    No
    No
    The patch will start then stop. I have gone through the normal protocol and still the same response from patch.

PS3 NA
    Digital
    For close to 40 minutes it'd just infinitely keep patching before spitting out a "patch error" every so often.
    Tried every troubleshooting method possible so now Im redownloading the entire patch.

Hopefully I'll be patched before the 5AM reset, hopefully
    PSN: Null_Wolf

Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the game is made. Defiance-the T-shirt, Defiance-the Coloring Book, Defiance-the Lunch box, Defiance-the Breakfast Cereal, Defiance-the Flame Thrower, Defiance-the Bitstore, Defiance-the 2050.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Maximus View Post
    Hello Destromathe....I downloaded the patch on NA...but when I want to go to EU server, it is wanting me to patch again....but this time the download takes HOURS...instead of the 20 mins it took to download on the NA. What is wrong here? This definately isnt normal as normally one has to only download the new patch on either server...but not for both, and especially not when on one it only takes 20 mins, and on the other it takes 5 hours??
    I let my patch for EU Server run over night.....what did I find when I checked this morning......something about Patch Error was on the screen....and now it is trying to download the patch again.....with this 1.5 hour download time!!!! WTF Trion....what is messed u now after your patch last night? I can play on NA, that patch took me about 20 mins...but my main account is on EU...thats where I play 90% of the time...and now I cant get in my account on EU. How about a reply from a DEV on this issue..instead of saything that all is well and everyone should repatch that is still having problems....because guess what.....that aint working!!

I'm still having the same problem!!!!!!

This sucks is anyone still having problems downloading patch?