+ Reply to Thread

the new stuff is over rated jps are now rag no longer special there to many

the new vehicle is stupid looking there are way to many jps that r droping that no one want like zz if u wood wait a month between events to let plp sale there unwanted jps and to trade for the ones they really wanted. here is what plp want in a vehicle plz think about the ideas we are ark hunters not dads droping kids off at school

plz reply ur thoughts on the new vehicle plz

What?

They say most of your brain shuts down on the Defiance forums. All but the impatient side, and the sarcastic side. No wonder I'm still awake.

"If I don't shoot, repair, or screw something in the next few minutes, we're gonna have a problem."

The Four Cats of Defiance The Perfect Crimefighter Exchange Warriors

PCMR/NA
    IGN: 12Gaige Ego: 6000
    Clan: Krayola Kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by aceomokok View Post
    the new vehicle is stupid looking there are way to many jps that r droping that no one want like zz if u wood wait a month between events to let plp sale there unwanted jps and to trade for the ones they really wanted. here is what plp want in a vehicle plz think about the ideas we are ark hunters not dads droping kids off at school
    I think that this is what you're looking for.
    Defiance is gone. Gamigo has been "not neglecting" the game for over a year, yet there's nothing new except for low effort arkfalls and bitshop items.
    I know it might be hard to quit a game you loved for years but you have to understand that it won't get better. Ever. If you like the game in it's current state, then sure, keep playing it. You're enjoying yourself after all. But if you aren't, don't hope for a better future for Defiance. Because it won't come.

Spoiler:

I think the van is cool personally. As for the ZZ, its was a POS from the start. People like a sniper with crit or at least high damage.

XBL: Fluffy KillNiT IGN: FIST PUMPER / Billy Chucklebutt

D13 - Freaks and Savages : Leader

It's Halloween and it's about having fun! Oh and the ZZ is junk due to the fact it's a charge sniper. But they are limited to types of snipers so every few events we'll see another one.