+ Reply to Thread

defiant few challenger question.... (if a dev can please chime in)

I have been wondering lately if the defiant few challenger is also in the MKII crates because i usually get mkII crates since saving 960 rep takes some time... patron or not, that said in either case i want to get this challenger eventually and i need an answer to wether or not it is even in the mkII crate. preemptively speaking if its only available in the MKI crate i believe chances for it should be increased at the time needed to get it for such a small chance (not to mention it should by now have higher chance since the mkII crate is still higher in cost than the old mkI choice crates). to further that note i believe that MKII especially should have 1 guaranteed legendary as per the cost of it is even higher then the guaranteed legendary mod cost and generally speaking from my personal experience which may just be bad luck i rarely even get tier 3 mods from any defiant few crate, (which frankly we should be getting 4 mods and a gun.....).

As far as I know there are only three weapons available from defiant few no matter which box you buy and whichever model they are they have the same names and none of those are challenger. There is the Bloodhound the Crime fighter and the Gang buster in both MK1 and MK2 varieties. The only challenger available from that vendor is types of cars. If you know something I'm unaware of in the weapons available pls let me know I love hearing bout new stuff.
    Just thought id mention the reason they brought out the MK2 versions , which are actually the easier option to get since they require less reputation to purchase, was to reduce the number of old style crimefighters with their bouncy projectiles being introduced to the server and causing more lag. Hope that clears up your mystery as to why a dev would not have replied to you as your question makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tug Nut View Post
    As far as I know there are only three weapons available from defiant few no matter which box you buy and whichever model they are they have the same names and none of those are challenger. There is the Bloodhound the Crime fighter and the Gang buster in both MK1 and MK2 varieties. The only challenger available from that vendor is types of cars. If you know something I'm unaware of in the weapons available pls let me know I love hearing bout new stuff.
    Just thought id mention the reason they brought out the MK2 versions , which are actually the easier option to get since they require less reputation to purchase, was to reduce the number of old style crimefighters with their bouncy projectiles being introduced to the server and causing more lag. Hope that clears up your mystery as to why a dev would not have replied to you as your question makes no sense.
    ive been around awhile my friend the defiant few challenger is a rare vehicle drop originally came from defiant few crates back when you chose between the gangbuster, crimefighter, bloodhound crates before MKII was a thing, my question is simply if they come from the MKII crates or only from the MKI crates since its where it was originally before MKII because its the only box dropped vehicle i do not have and would like to have. To further the comment i was asking in my title if a dev could chime in with a definitive answer to my posed question that i stated above about the challenger vehicle in the defiant few crates, and the crimefighter as well as the bloodhound MKI both cause lag albeit the bloodhound not as much as a crimefighter i am more than well aware of what they do, but to clarify my point of opinion is that based on the fact that the old crates which for the original MKI versions were less costly that even for the MKII crate as well as the possibility the challenger might only come from MKI crates both should have increased chances appropriate to their costs in rep for the vehicle in question, the reason i posed for both and in particular the MKI crate guaranteeing 1 legendary item stems mostly from again my opinion that where its costing more for MKI crates than a T5 mod it should have something drop in legendary as well, also considering the cost there should be 4 mods not 3... (for all crates really....) secondly it stems from the fact originally we chose between the crimefighter, gangbuster, and bloodhound.... with the MKI as well as the MKII crates we dont get that choice.... its a 1/3 chance to even get the gun you want let alone the tier of gun you want or the nano you want, at an even higher cost for this randomness than when we had the choice. all those points aside my question is mainly in regards to the defiant few challenger vehicle and wether or not is resides in the MKII crate as well as MKI everything else is just suggestive additives.

That's a good question. Probably just the MKI crates. Only person I know who has the DF vehicle is my GF. I've never seen anyone else with it.
    PS4/PTS/PC North America. PS3 Defiance Veteran, Founder of the Clan BLOODLINES. A PS Home Beta original. Musician and Gamer.

Never knew the DF challenger came from the crates. Ever since I got a Mk2 CF and BH, I never bothered with the Mk2 crate again, nor will I ever!

i've gotten the challenger defiant black by buying the MK2 crate many moons ago on my zayne toon since my old account is bugged and can't buy bits or dlc or increase keycode cap thus impossible for me to buy the legacy crate
    IMBUE NOKUDOS: EGO 6000 Lamar Kendrick: EGO 6000 Zayne83: EGO 6000
    Megumi Suzumiya: EGO 6000 Mikaela Himura: EGO 6000 Sachi Hayashida: EGO 5800+
    Lil Zayne: EGO 5600+ shortfusedmikey: EGO 5100+

I have it but it was from before there was even an mk2 box.
    Xbox NA

I just win the Racing Pursuit and !zing! Black Challenger.
    i know it isn't the Defiant Few one; but I only look to them for their Trucks...
    PC/NA
    Clan:
    Browncoats Toons: Tesla Whitenoise
    I wish everyone could earn a Black Challenger. But some people shouldn't be allowed on the road. 'Nuff said.