+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What aspect of the game are you looking forward to?

Just thought i'd gauge the community's view on this.

What are you looking forward to more the PVP or the PVE?

Im liking the idea of both at the moment but as a massive RPG fan i will more then likely be blitzing the story finding out anything and everything i can ingame.

Then once that is done go on a hunting spree in PVP

It is my experience that PVP is one of the most abused system in any game. Yes realistically being able to fight everyone else is something that is required but when people spend every day playing the game in order to get more powerful and attack everyone below them for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Escyos View Post
    It is my experience that PVP is one of the most abused system in any game. Yes realistically being able to fight everyone else is something that is required but when people spend every day playing the game in order to get more powerful and attack everyone below them for no reason.
    when i meant hunting spree i meant in instanced pvp not greifing :-p
    i dont do that lol.

Honestly I'm here for the social aspect of beating up people and monsters with friends. It's not much fun if I'm by myself. No one to banter with and not a whole lot of creative/funny dialogue.

I'm not really into PvP. I probably do a lot of PvE. Whether it is in a
    co op, instances, or rampage mission. I also look forward to riding
    around on the quad.

I'll mostly PvE but will of course try out some PvP. It'll be interesting to see what kind of PvE content they'll have e.g. whether it'll be endgame heavy (High level Instances) or more of an open world range of content (Thinking GW2 with PoI, Vista, etc.).

PVP is probably the feature I'm most excited about. The 'real-time' button mashing of skills in MMORPGS really doesn't do it for me the way it did a few years ago so having a shooter is a dream come true.

On par with that is the world-building and storytelling. Kind of both apprehensive and excited about how fleshed out the world is going to be (in-game) and how seamless the sync is going to be from game-world to television.

Having notable and famous players being mentioned on the show or even (dare I speculate) full blown characters and entities based on players would be a pretty revolutionary thing to be a part of and to witness. On the other hand, cross-polination can complicate things and contaminate play areas - "don't **** where you eat" kind of thing. I'm an idealist so I'm hoping for a revolutionary immersive world.

I'm here for fast paced exciting combat mixed with mmo elements and a strong in depth story.

Vehicles and what look to be massive bosses in the Arkfalls are what I'm excited about!

top two:

1. beta
    2. launch

>.> :P