+ Reply to Thread

Server status poll

Very simple question.

Would you like for Trion to implement a Server Status Info window on the PC, X360, and PS3 clients and/or on the main front webpage for the players to have quick access regarding the servers info?

A- Yes, ASAP!.

B- No, i don't mind having to log in the forum for server status information.

Don't be shy to post your replies, comments and suggestions right here.

No time to ride the line!

I'll be the 1st, and i vote Yes, as of right now, besides loging in the forum, and try to find the info ourselves, there is no other options, and it can be chaos just to tell if servers are up or down, or if there is any maintenance going on, or when servers are gonna be back up etc.

So yes, a simple server status green light/red light on all the clients would be very nice guys.
    Thanks.

Yes this would obviously be a good thing to add

Of course. It is only beneficial to the player to have another source of information.

As long as I'm getting the information somehow I'm not too upset about it, but I sure wouldn't be against having it on screen.
    It's pronounced "Muah"

GT: RAYNE Mois
    Defiance: Ki

Yes, and I already brought this up to Sledgehammer. I hope that do something more than a Server Status forum page. With that being said they need to get things stable first.

Quote Originally Posted by Olcsonn View Post
    Yes, and I already brought this up to Sledgehammer. I hope that do something more than a Server Status forum page. With that being said they need to get things stable first.
    Indeed, but this is why they need to implement a simple little green light-red light option on clients or webpage at least, because working on stability means a lot of downtime, and maintenance, and that is precisely what we wanna know about lol.