+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    That moment when gkitty just snipe a dude who was about to kill me at pvp and then gwolfie came w/ his lovely infector and just start a frenzy killing Spree... Those guys tehehe :3 ... Love them
    Btw we won that Match

I was so happy

I remember that moment when.
    I was so excited, cause I learn from jackpots. Then started to try to get one , since ion coil event....and guess what? I didn't get anything on every single event from the mjr's, I was so sad very sad Then it start the nano votanis event and the new paradise karma system came out, this was like a new window open for me, I was so happy . I started to play on mjr's and hit every time, was like crazy trying to find more and more mjr's .....and they pass 2 weeks and nothing. Was so disappointed and sad and then started to say to my clannies I don't want to play anymore ....and one of them , started to say : please don't be sad you will earn your price one day , and I say I don't think so cause I try and try and nothing came out and he say I will pray for you , every day...in that moment he make my day . And started to try again and then the moment comes ....I get the (reality splitter) from karma, I was so, so happy and told to my clannie ty for making me believe again, you are the best and I add him cause it's a good guy, he is always kind.

Thank you all of you guys for all the good work & thank you for the all good times and these giveaways.

Can't say it's my favourite memory but a moment I can remember is when me and a group of friends decoyed into the Strato Carrier near the E-Rep camp and ended up getting a bit stuck in there. We spent a few hours going through a Maze of invisible walls.And even managed to find some sort of platform there.
    Also, thanks for working on PvP for a few months, Rarnok.
    Jump really high!

If you ever believe the Blast Rifle/Tempest is a fair weapon:

good memories were when you see old buddies log on after a very long time and chat with them for hours like they never left. also the good old pvp days pre-nerf and go crazy sniping people up at FY

tyvm for the givaway!
    IMBUE NOKUDOS: EGO 6000 Lamar Kendrick: EGO 6000 Zayne83: EGO 6000
    Megumi Suzumiya: EGO 6000 Mikaela Himura: EGO 6000 Sachi Hayashida: EGO 5800+
    Lil Zayne: EGO 5600+ shortfusedmikey: EGO 5100+

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Kendrick View Post
    good memories were when you see old buddies log on after a very long time and chat with them for hours like they never left. also the good old pvp days pre-nerf and go crazy sniping people up at FY

tyvm for the givaway!
    That day dueling with the useless pistols for around of 20 minutes at overpass lol that duel never ended
    But I liked more the day you joined observatory in group and I won playing alone hahaha
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroro View Post
    That day dueling with the useless pistols for around of 20 minutes at overpass lol that duel never ended
    But I liked more the day you joined observatory in group and I won playing alone hahaha
    the default pistol? yup that was hilarious
    IMBUE NOKUDOS: EGO 6000 Lamar Kendrick: EGO 6000 Zayne83: EGO 6000
    Megumi Suzumiya: EGO 6000 Mikaela Himura: EGO 6000 Sachi Hayashida: EGO 5800+
    Lil Zayne: EGO 5600+ shortfusedmikey: EGO 5100+

Quote Originally Posted by Lamar Kendrick View Post
    the default pistol? yup that was hilarious
    One of the best memories I have from those days of 2014 is when I gave a bugged hellfire tachmag pulser(it was not healing, for an unknown reason) +100k for a better one to Dahiia hahahaha
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

My favorite moment was definitely when I finely got the chance to play with this youtuber I had been watching for a while he invited me to his clan and it's been a lot of fun.
    P.s. Thanks so much for the hard work and dedication you have put into this game. You are amazing!

Rain LoveAndPeace ego 3700

I know others have probably said this, but my favorite part of the game is that i am at a place where i can help out clan members and friends with guns and such. After grinding for so long and struggling to piece together a decent inventory it is sweet to be able to pay it forward and help others as so many helped me along the way. Its really fun getting a jp, modding it out and giving it away. That and finally hitting 6k the hard way, grinding the pvp challenges because i am horrible at pvp. However the gifting and helping greatly overshadows the 6k. Also would like to add a big thanks to the devs, this game is truely fun and is the only game i have been playing for roughly 2 years. Always something to do, and so many elements that keep you hooked. So thanks devs, and i hope to keep grinding for quite a while.

My favorite moment(s)...

I've been helping guide new players for about three years now and the best part is, I get my favorite moment repeated over and over again. Meet the person, help them get started, they send you a friend invite and stick to you like glue until they get their bearing, then suddenly, they're off and running. Usually having been recruited into the clan I'm in and thriving on their own.

That moment, when they're off and running on their own, no longer hesitant or nervous about speaking up in clan chat or (gasp!) zone chat is one of my favorites. Occasionally, not very often, but sometimes...I get a full jackpot moment, when someone I helped get started, turns around and starts helping other new players. THAT is my favorite moment, bar none.

+ Reply to Thread