Time to cherish the moments and memories we are thankful for in Defiance!

And get some sweet swag for being nice!

Post your favorite experience/memory/moment you've had in-game followed by a brief thank you to the people behind the scenes of Defiance!

Your awesome kindness posted in this thread enters you into a raffle for:

Grand Prize: Torc or Treat Bundle

Runner Ups(3): APS Carrier Outfit and Blue Challenger-Red Stripe

And yes, this is for all platforms! Goodluck to all who enter, I'm looking forward to reading your best moments!

Raffle entry closes November 30th!

ThanksGiveaway Winners!

Torc Bundle Grandprize Winner!
Cygnus!
Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
My funniest memory was when a friend teleported to me wearing the tinfoil hat with the ark prefitor outfit. I couldnt stop laughing, everytime I saw him I would laugh so hard I could bearly breathe. Im greatful for all the funny, witty, tongue n cheek humer put into defiance. Thank you for creating this place. Ive had great times with people from all over the world in defiance.

APS Carrier Outfit+Blue Challenger/Red Stripe Winners

WhiteStrike!
Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
Can't say it's my favourite memory but a moment I can remember is when me and a group of friends decoyed into the Strato Carrier near the E-Rep camp and ended up getting a bit stuck in there. We spent a few hours going through a Maze of invisible walls.And even managed to find some sort of platform there.
Also, thanks for working on PvP for a few months, Rarnok.
Tauriiel!
Quote Originally Posted by Tauriiel View Post
My favourite moment was downloading this game for the first time. If not for that, I'd never have met so many wonderful people with a common interest in gaming. Despite ups and downs, I owe it to my friends and clanmates for keeping this game alive for me. Thanks guys, for all the company you've kept me; you're the bees knees.
Shane_Dalvin
Quote Originally Posted by shane_dalvin View Post
I have probably been playing Defiance for about 5 or 6 months now. I'll start off with saying that I'm a single player story mode kind of gamer. I have never liked or enjoyed any online only multiplayer games, or any multiplayer game modes in general, but for some reason I LOVE THIS GAME! I first discovered it on the playstation store as a free to play game. I was bored so I figured why not? My expectations were low and I figured it would be one of those throw-a-way games that might be alright for a day or two. I was dead wrong. I feel like I have put at least 350 hours into it so far, maybe more. Even after the first week I thought I would get sick of it and move on to something else, but nope. I never even planed on spending any actual money on it, but it was just so good that I wanted to support it for all the hours of fun it gave me so I spent the last $5 I had on upgrading my key count. I've been out of work for almost two years now but I'm finally starting a new job next week and I'm hoping this game isn't going away anytime soon because I plan on at least getting some of the DLC that I've been wanting for awhile now. That's all I gotta say. It's 3:37AM on Thanksgiving day. Thank you for creating and keeping this awesome game going. I'm still learning new things every day that I didn't know.

Thank you everyone for sharing your defiance memories!
There's a lot of great reads on here, hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!