+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Clan ?

Clan ?

There already may be lots of posts on this so sorry ahead of time, but are there any majorly active clans out there that I can get into? I've been with my clan for about 4 months now and so far I have only got one pursuit out of the way and that's just "Rise of the clans I" There are 9 pages of members, but usually never more than 3 players active at a time. My contribution is almost 24,000,000 and I'm pretty sure that I'm one of the top 10, maybe even top 3 contributors. Any help?

I would try 187 syndicate or defiance terminators ....two pretty big ( maybe biggest) clans , a lot of real nice people in both ... there's a few other clans out there that have great people too , but are not as big as the ones mentioned to my knowledge ...
    PSN : bucketmouthjohn

CLAN : Insomniac Hunters

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Stranger View Post
    I would try 187 syndicate or defiance terminators ....two pretty big ( maybe biggest) clans , a lot of real nice people in both ... there's a few other clans out there that have great people too , but are not as big as the ones mentioned to my knowledge ...
    you wouldn't recommend our clan?? hurtful (just kidding)
    Insomniac Hunters are not as big as those, but do still have active players, mic optional & are helpful when asked
    - Defiance Terminators is full of great people and probably the largest active clan, 187 has some good people also, but lately i think their filter is broken
    Insomniac Hunters: Tashinka 6k, ZombieRahm Tak 6k, ZombieKupack Kurr 6k
    STIMPACK SHROUD: Purple Dude 6k
    Members Only: Tash pt0 6k
    Defiance Terminators: Sgt Rasta 6k
    psn: j599kbvvaak
    #BringBackTheExchange

Quote Originally Posted by shane_dalvin View Post
    There already may be lots of posts on this so sorry ahead of time, but are there any majorly active clans out there that I can get into? I've been with my clan for about 4 months now and so far I have only got one pursuit out of the way and that's just "Rise of the clans I" There are 9 pages of members, but usually never more than 3 players active at a time. My contribution is almost 24,000,000 and I'm pretty sure that I'm one of the top 10, maybe even top 3 contributors. Any help?
    If you want activity permanent ... "Defiance Terminators" in addition to other qualities
    IGN: Alahali671
    CLAN: Defiance Terminators (Leader)

SIG BY TAURIIEL

I don't really care who, just a clan that is active. Can someone add me or is there a way to look up the leaders so I can message them?