+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Please Trion: Get this game up and running properly.

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ctivity-issues
    Yup.
    And combined with the awful netcode...
    Anyway: Please get this dealt with asap.
    I can count on one hand the amount of times I have had the game crit-out in the last month. And 4 of these times have been last night and today (PST).
    PC/NA
    Clan:
    Triade Toons: Tesla Whitenoise, Tex Arcana, AJ Katastrovich.
    "The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down. Of the big lake they call Gitche Gumee".

Hey Lake Superior,

This is actually a hardware issue that is affecting connectivity with all of our Trion products. This is not Defiance specific, and would have not caused any issues in the past month. We do appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Hey Lake Superior,

This is actually a hardware issue that is affecting connectivity with all of our Trion products. This is not Defiance specific, and would have not caused any issues in the past month. We do appreciate your patience while we work to resolve this issue.
    Destro: The comment regarding the last month was added as a note that Defiance has it's NORMAL set of issues which cause such things to happen (The "other crit out" was at the end of a Major during the last event).
    That being said: When are the new servers and netcode being introduced?
    PC/NA
    Clan:
    "The legend lives on from the Chippewa on down. Of the big lake they call Gitche Gumee".

Quote Originally Posted by Lake Superior View Post
    Destro: The comment regarding the last month was added as a note that Defiance has it's NORMAL set of issues which cause such things to happen (The "other crit out" was at the end of a Major during the last event).
    That being said: When are the new servers and netcode being introduced?
    You can add two D/C's in the last 30 minutes trying to get the same damned mission done TWICE. Only to have the game D/C near the end.
    Seriously: Get a press release out saying you need to shut the servers down until it's fixed.
    Because this is ridiculous.
    PC/NA
    Clan:

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    You should think yourself lucky as consoles can crit that much in a matter of minutes let alone hours.
    I don't think myself lucky when it comes to most comparisons between PC and Console Bentu. - I'm a PC Gamer for very good reason. And there is little that makes me regret that (Except maybe The Last of Us, and Bayonetta only being on Console; but that's it).
    Though having watched these forums for years now, I understand the Console players lament. -How y'all have stuck it out this long is beyond me.
    What does drive me crazy is Trion's inability to do anything to make this game better.
    I have a picture in my mind of a tired old man limping down a barely populated road. He's bleeding from multiple small wounds. And no one he meets will do anything other than give him a bandaid.
    PC/NA
    Clan:

And here we are. On a day when one has the time to play a bit more than one normally can. And one cannot do so.
    Just had the game quit again.
    And I KNOW it ain't me.
    PC/NA
    Clan:

Hey Lake Superior,

Hardware huh? well here's an idea........REPLACE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's another idea............UPGRADE HARDWARE! There problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    You should think yourself lucky as consoles can crit that much in a matter of minutes let alone hours.
    Comparing PC and Consol is like comparing apples to oranges. They don't compare. Two completely different platforms. You choose to play console. others choose to play pc. If consol is worse for this game then maybe you should think of getting a pc?

Rest assured, people's patience will only go so far before it completely breaks down.