+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fasti...Prizes from last Live Stream?

When will the prize codes be sent out to the winners from the last live stream?

Still waiting on reply and Twitch inbox still empty.

Any chance on getting our Prizes today?? Event has started and we are all chomping at the bit! lol

Hey all,

I'm following up with Morgana so we can get the prizes out to everyone as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience!
    Steve "Fasti" Haines
    Community Manager/Bulldog

Read our forum standards before posting

Looking for help? Contact our support team!

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Hey all,

I'm following up with Morgana so we can get the prizes out to everyone as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience!
    Hey Fasti! Thanks....I hope we can expect these codes in our inboxes in Twitch today! Thanks for taking care of us!

Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    Hey all,

Hey Fasti!! Im not sure how long it takes to generate some prize codes but in all honesty its been over a week since the Live Stream and now the Event has started yesterday and we are still waiting on our prize codes. I dont find this acceptable and neither do the others waiting on their codes as well. The codes could have been generated a week ago and made ready for event begin so that the winners could enjoy their prizes at the beginning of the event....all lack and luster being removed if received at the end of the event and this event is only 2 weeks long...14 days...now 12 days...and counting!!

I try and stay positive because I truly love this game...but come on....help me remain positive!

Why is this turning out to be such a big problem? I mean, looking form the Sales and Marketing point of view, in which I work....if I give away stuff before an event, its also in order to generate interest amongst other players to purchase and have the same stuff. So, therefore, instead of being able to generate sales for Trion by showing others what I have, I am only generating frustration by not having that which I should already have.

With the Torque or Treat bundle...I was one of the first on the EU server that bought this pack....everyone saw me with the goods, and then went to buy it themselves.....you see, thats sales and marketing by just showing and doing! lol

Cmon guys....just send us our codes please. *sorry gotta go so I must cut the conclusion short..sorry!

Hey there!

You should have a message in your Twitch inbox requesting info from you. If you've provided that, we'll get you hooked up before end of today. Thanks for your patience!
    Morgana - Community Coordinator

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    Hey there!

You should have a message in your Twitch inbox requesting info from you. If you've provided that, we'll get you hooked up before end of today. Thanks for your patience!

Hey Morgana! Thanks for the reply and I did get your email in Twitch this morning and replied pronto. Been checking my mail all day but we still havent gotten anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgana View Post
    Hey there!

I've been waiting as well. I've responded with my information to my twitch message yesterday and nothing yet. Just got off work and hoping it's there. Thank you guys again.

D2050-
    Glitch88-PS4-Ego6
    Defiance-
    ScottTravis88-PS3-NA-ego4709
    Freyja88-PS3-NA-ego531
    Scott88travis-PC-NA-ego64
    ScottTravis88-PTS
    ScottTravis88-IGN
    Uglesich88-twitch
    Sig Pic- Taurial