+ Reply to Thread

true or false karma system / item rarity upgrade

ok some of u may think this is a stupid questions but iv seen a post about a week back nw like to kn if it true or false dose the karma roll over after events and what the % that we get iv done a few test nw and got 5 jp.. one gg after 56 arkfalls zep arkfalls 29 arkfalls zep arkfalls 63 arkfalls nvf jp shoty arkfalls after 70 and nether zep after 48 arkfalls so if i did the math right that means the karma % is 1.% to 2.% or between if u guys/girls wood plz say if that about right id realy apprciate it tyvm ..and dose the items i try to upgrade roll over for example if i try to t6 a oj at 5% 80af 36× it = 2880 af so it should upgrade right example 2 at 25% = 380 af so if i try 7 = 2660 and 8 = 3040 af example 3 50% = 1010 so it should only take 3 trys right some1 said that what they said this in livestream plz say is it true or false

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Each attempt to supreme a weapon is an individual action. It does not accumulate over time. I am fairly certain that it was never said that something different happened, but this has been the case since we released supremes. It does not add subsequent attempts together. I hope this helps!
    Hope that helps.

yup tyvm but what about the karma % kn any1 kn for sure

that bs thin really the % on the upgrade rarity system is a big azz lie it means if i try 50% 4 times it was really only 25% thats not cool or im ju bs unlucky so 100% is the best bang for my buck wow that lovely that the % is a lie nice to kn tho

Quote Originally Posted by aceomokok View Post
    that bs thin really the % on the upgrade rarity system is a big azz lie it means if i try 50% 4 times it was really only 25% thats not cool or im ju bs unlucky so 100% is the best bang for my buck wow that lovely that the % is a lie nice to kn tho
    If you try 50% four times then it's 50% chance four different times, why try and make it more complicated then that? Would you play the lotto and think every failure to win had some impact on your next tickets odds of winning?

If you want help with whatever issue you're having please spell properly. I couldn't understand what you were saying.