+ Reply to Thread

Kill a "Ark" level Grid Inquisitor

I'm going to assume the only way to do this right now is at the grid conjunction thing in silicon valley, but when do they show up? I play it every time I see it pop up, but the furthest I ever got is stage 6. Seems like there's just never enough players. Is this in fact the only way to complete this weekly contract?

The easiest way is to do Until The Arks Rise on expert co-op. (You don't need 4 players to do it) You can also call down a minor arkbreak and hope you get the Grid one, but the threat level would have to be high enough for the Inquisitor to spawn as an "Ark" Also, they will only spawn on the outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver1492 View Post
    The easiest way is to do Until The Arks Rise on expert co-op. ...
    No!
    It's 'Passion of Melak Vor'. You open 2 doors and get some crusaders and a purifier, go down, open another door and there is a grid inquisitor among more crusaders and revenants.

Only thing is if you're <5k you'll need a friend 5k+ to get you in.

Until the arks rise
    Danchou - mdarkraciel

Kill an ark level Grid inquisitor by doing The Passion of Malik Vor coop map on expert. It's the very last listing in the coop maps.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Thanks for the info! I've been wondering this for a while now. I did the Until the arks rise. Haven't tried the passion.

Quote Originally Posted by klaboo View Post
    No!
    It's 'Passion of Melak Vor'. You open 2 doors and get some crusaders and a purifier, go down, open another door and there is a grid inquisitor among more crusaders and revenants.

Only thing is if you're <5k you'll need a friend 5k+ to get you in.
    Nah, Melak Vor takes place in an underground bunker. I do UTAR everytime the Defiant Few weekly requires Grid kills.