+ Reply to Thread

Looking for a Clan

Im looking for a clan
    I want to join a good clan that chases events and does coops and expos and all that other good stuff. I have recently been kicked from clans before and it was well mostly because of my actions and disrespectful rood "comments." I can tell you now that this behavior will not go on, Im just here to play the game and have funn
    So please if theirs a good clan out there just Holler back thanks.

My Ego is 3418

IGN: Critterz

PS: I have Gold Editon

Lol how many clans have kicked you? And didn't you make a clan yesterday? How'd you manage to get kicked from that lol

I'M sorry critterz for having to kick you from our clan but when you are disrespectful to the clan founder and a leader and do not apologize for your actions to them it left us little choice. We are a clan with no drama and prefer to keep it that way. all of our members are all older (30+) and treat all of our members with respect and help out as much as possible depending on how many are in game and available to give the help necessary. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors in game and best of luck to you and your newly founded clan.
    MAJ_P4IN

Clan: Extreem Pandemonium

Ego: 6000

Platform Pc/NA

Paying to Play gets you nothing But an Empty Wallet

Quote Originally Posted by MAJ_P4IN View Post
    I'M sorry critterz for having to kick you from our clan but when you are disrespectful to the clan founder and a leader and do not apologize for your actions to them it left us little choice. We are a clan with no drama and prefer to keep it that way. all of our members are all older (30+) and treat all of our members with respect and help out as much as possible depending on how many are in game and available to give the help necessary. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors in game and best of luck to you.
    Had the same issues before kicking from Cronus.

I was not disrespectful at all toward's you or the leader Barbie Maj. I logged on and was told i was kicked for some other "REASON" <LMFAO, so don't come writing false accusations.

had vary similar issues in chaos crew, I tried to offer you a second chance, all i was asking was for you to come in our team speak and talk to the other leader who kicked you but you can't put in the little effort to do that.
    professor chaos69
    founder chaos crew pc/na
    http://www.chaosclan.xyz/
    all players welcome
    200 active members daily and growing
    5-25 in clan team speak at any time
    forums without trion censorship
    http://www.chaosclan.xyz/forums.html