+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    blur users are the runners

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    blur users are the runners
    Literally
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Quote Originally Posted by RJ the Great View Post
    How about we change cloak from how it currently is, to restrict any shield recharging while in cloak. You would need to come out of cloak by shooting or deactivating ego power or wearing off to gain your shields back. Cloak has become quite overpowered, if you have any other thoughts please add to the discussion.
    They have already nerfed cloak, if they do it again there will be no cloak since everyone will b able to c u more so than now.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ the Great View Post
    How about we change cloak from how it currently is, to restrict any shield recharging while in cloak. You would need to come out of cloak by shooting or deactivating ego power or wearing off to gain your shields back. Cloak has become quite overpowered, if you have any other thoughts please add to the discussion.
    I agree with RJ on this one. I play with all ego powers, including cloak. There are defiantly balance issues. It's not broken to the point of needing removal, and not everything about it needs to be addressed. I have noticed though that the cool down time is ludicrously low, and increasing it by about 6 seconds would par it with most.
    If not the cool down, then shadow strike is an equal culprit. Something about producing equal damage with a perk as the whole ego ability that is overcharge doesn't sit right in my mind.

Ill agree to this thread.its not like anyone does anything different with cloak when equiped.if they got cloak on,its usually some kinda charge sniping or sweeper,hen,beta ect.its real funny when they get the bragging in zone and t-bagging in pvp lol.
    I.B. GUNZNMETAL
    Ign:METALE
    Xbox N/A
    XB360 xXINGLORIOUS BASTERDSXx
    XB1 LEGENDARY GUNS

Okay then if we nerf Cloak, then maybe we should nerf Overcharge for doing 25% instead of 30% dmg and increase cooldown to 1min , then nerf Blur by increasing recoil or maybe fix blur people not being able to be run over by vehicules (actually that one is a real fix i'd like to see Xd), and then maybe nerf decoy because even though i don't see it too often in the game anymore, it should be further nerfed so that we're sure no one will use it ever ... ever

and just saying something serious now, the 30% dmg increase perk of cloak only works for shooting fully cloaked, so for one shoot, then wait a sec t be recloaked then shoot again, OP with Beta6 and stuff but fair for snipers (OP for jckpots but not everyone got a decent sniper jckpot in the game XD)

they already nerfed cloak . blur needs a nerf. overcharge needs a nerf, and decoy needs a nerf . we all know what they do with decoy and coops

Ok so you want your shield to stop recharging while cloak is active then u have to do it to all the ego powers too ,so that makes a few perks ,shields and masteries worthless . So your shield stops recharging while your ego is active ,so we should get rid of the perks as well since they now worthless and some shields too ,can health regen will that need to be nerfed too ? My thoughts on your idea .

Cloak=faster shield delay
    Over charge=faster shield recharge
    Decoy=3 extra plates of ablative armor
    Blur=10 percent shield capacity

Cloak would still be better too,but why not do this?cause cloak can get to many advantages then every ability or you can make every ability have a faster shield delay time orrrrrrrrrrrr get rid of cloaks faster shield delay recharge during cloak.just saying every ability gets some kinda shield buff.you can defend you cloak ability but to be dead serious in your heads you know overall cloak has the advantage over every ability.i do use cloak too n i dont think itd be to much of a differense without the faster delay recharge.let it do that in pve just not pvp kinda like jumping and shooting lol.someone selfish is making all the rules,idk who but i rember hearing something about balance.so lets make sawd offs be able to do 100% dmg to body shots pvp ..coooooooool
    I.B. GUNZNMETAL
    Ign:METALE
    Xbox N/A
    XB360 xXINGLORIOUS BASTERDSXx
    XB1 LEGENDARY GUNS

blur is the only ego power that needs to get a fix .