+ Reply to Thread

looking for clan for co op and expeditions

My gamer tag is Freelancerone and I am looking for a NA clan for co op and expeditions to gain the best results for all players while having fun.
    My current ego rating is 4700 and I enjoy playing Defiance prefer mature players as I am retired am may not be the fasted on the trigger finger , am willing to learn from other players and also willing to help others if I can be of help to them .
    Live in South Australia.
    Looking forward to hearing from appropriate clans.

I can invite you to TWD, The Walking Dead. We are very active, especially the owner and her husband and the leaders. We always help eachother in anyway, do daily together, expos, and you name it. Im about to do co-op or expo myself but am 2500ish ego. We have two goals have fun and bring others along for the ride.

Broodis of LightworkerFed
    I would be honoured if you would invite me to join such clan, they are the sort of players that I would like to be associated with.
    Look forward to hearing from your clan soon.
    Freelancerone.

I saw someone from TWD today, do they have many players? Can I get an invite? Fellow Aussie from Vic. Char name: Amakka

i am not into clans... but looking for players to help and to help me if possible. Only interest in clans would be for the 2 pursuits done with 15 other clan members. If anyone would like to help me with that... over 3 years waiting to get it done

Quote Originally Posted by luis_lem View Post
    i am not into clans... but looking for players to help and to help me if possible. Only interest in clans would be for the 2 pursuits done with 15 other clan members. If anyone would like to help me with that... over 3 years waiting to get it done
    I'd be happy to help mate, I've only just hit ego 1000 tho.

that's great, send me a private message with your PSN id to add you.