+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Really hope there is not another radiation jp blast rifle. We have a few already, just my 2 cents.
    I aim to please, I'm just not a good shot.

They should have a no nano jp br.

we dont know what is it exactly and we dont know when it comes, hmmm its a trap ?
    http://forums.defiance.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=14686458&dateline=146  7039219pics by Tauriiel =)

First impression and feedback:

No Nuclear Winter weather effect.

http://imgur.com/i2XiNdD
    http://imgur.com/KnzW0fz

It looks like only the radiation bullets from the hellbug blast pods have more green bloom ...but that is cool.

http://imgur.com/EyWvHXv

The minor arkfalls going to fast. The waves should take a bit longer to spawn. Maybe the way Dark Matter minors are working, this arkfalls takes minutes to clear (even alone/solo).

The amount of Hellbug Blast Pods are great! Please give them more health, 'cause there are hundreds of arkhunters on live-server...the weak blast pods will die very quickly.

At major final it was okay with 3-5 other arkhunters on TL10 with my pts-loadout which have no perks or rig equiped. That means, it could be to easy on live where I would have a well equiped loadout and with all the mentioned other arkhunters.

All in all, its an awesome blast with all the different enemies! I'll be waiting of the weapons and synergy (hoping there will be something really NEW - the Event itself isn't)
    PC/EU - Neutronenstern
    Char1: Lunia Vibes; Char2: Aymee Vibes; Char3: Taja ria; Char4: Meeka; Char5: Therelia; Char6: Ne'nani
    PTS - Neutronenstern
    Char1: Lunia Vibes; Char2: Meeka
    PC "Ignatz":
    AMD Athlon 64 x2 4400+ - 3 Gb DDR2 - Nvidia GF 9600 GT 512mb OC @ 1440x900

Just an FYI, there WILL be a nuclear weather affect. It is finished, but just not on PTS yet.

Pursuit Reward purple MELEE weapon?

ba'alaraphim PC-NA PVE ------< Sanctuaries >------ superba'al PC-NA PVP

Reminder

Set scheduled test dates since these arks are designed for a larger population, so we'll need a larger pts population to test with.

I suggest:
    Posting pts reminders as announcements on live servers the day before each scheduled test. It'll give last minute players time to update.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Dbag View Post
    Really hope there is not another radiation jp blast rifle. We have a few already, just my 2 cents.
    I guess it's a case of I'm alright Jack if you already have them.

Quote Originally Posted by Altras View Post
    Set scheduled test dates since these arks are designed for a larger population, so we'll need a larger pts population to test with.

I suggest:
    Posting pts reminders as announcements on live servers the day before each scheduled test. It'll give last minute players time to update.

Cheers
    agreed 100%