+ Reply to Thread

Something wrong with pts?

Hi is something up with pts server? everytime i go on nothing shows up on my map beside's contracts. No conflict's, arkfalls, sieges nothing and the only places i can teleport to are I.D.R, Shondu's and happy pow nothing else show's up....I repaired the game yesterday seemed to of sorted the problem and come back on today to find the problem is back, just uninstalled it and installing it again....anyone had this problem before?

This is what i mean
    Attached Images

So i have repaired the game....uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it and it's still coming up with the same thing nothing showing and only them 3 place's i can teleport to...

Wish I could help. Just logged in on pts, but my map looks like always. No idea whats wrong, sorry.
    PC/EU - Neutronenstern
    Char1: Lunia Vibes; Char2: Aymee Vibes; Char3: Taja ria; Char4: Meeka; Char5: Therelia; Char6: Ne'nani
    PTS - Neutronenstern
    Char1: Lunia Vibes; Char2: Meeka
    PC "Ignatz":
    AMD Athlon 64 x2 4400+ - 3 Gb DDR2 - Nvidia GF 9600 GT 512mb OC @ 1440x900

That's ok thanks anyway, submitted a request with Trion see what they come back with.

going on in a bit. i'll let you know what i find.
    toons:
    Puffkin
    Munchie Bird
    Bianca Bird
    Ozzy Bean
    The Birdcage

thanks still the same on my map

So got an e-mail off Trion this morning, seem's they have no idea lol they said i may have to repair the defiance client which obviously iv'e already done 3 times as well as reinstalling it 3 times and said they have sent it over there development team but i won't receive a direct reply from them.......So not sure what to do but found a little way round it just have to keep teleporting to a friend until my map comes back only stays for a while though and have to do it again but at least i can get my map back...

Quote Originally Posted by scotty2119900 View Post
    This is what i mean
    Same problem for me, but not only on PTS server! I have same things on Europe server and North American server.. I opened a ticket for this problem, but still no answer! I had to leave the American servers because I could not move from place to place if not traveling with vehicle. On European servers I have two character on the same account, the main char or the first that I created works perfectly for now, the second one definitely has the same problem of the American char and char on PTS!

Wow no way not had it on the Europe server not tried the NA server yet, but with PTS my 1st char this problem happened constantly but i was waiting for a char copy, ever since my char has been copied it to PTS i have not had this problem since......But yeah i know starting a new account and char is a crappy option having to do everything again but it worked for me....will try NA server's soon and see what it's like on there....