+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Altra's Nuclear Winter Report

Sorry for posting a new thread, didn't want it to get lost in the clutter.

Arkfall Specific Test Videos:

Arkfall Suggestions:
    -Increase Pod health 50-100%
    -Increase Flailer health 75%%
    -Increase Mini-gunner/Grenadier health 25%
    -Increase Trembler health 25%
    -Increase Hellbug Archer health 200%
    -Increase Spawn amount of Rioters
    -Increase Scoring available.
    Spoiler:
    -Remove Arkforge Score Cap.
    -Decrease wave spawn time before and after tremblers.(You'll notice in the videos there's a long pause of enemies. Usually around the Trembler wave)

These suggestions keep in mind the transition from pts to live servers, and how much of a higher population the arks will have once released.

Weapon Suggestions:
    -Positron Extractor(Quick Repeater):Swap Epic to Firerate. Swap Uncommon to Mag. With the synergy, it already has, if not very close to, no recoil.
    -Hyperon Emitter(VBI SMG): Swap epic to Falloff. The synergy + the weapon update already gives high accuracy/low recoil.
    -Boson Contaminator(FRC BOLT):Possibly swap epic to firerate, if it makes a noticeable difference.
    -Deuterium Depletor(Wolfhound):Swap epic Recoil to Firerate, Uncommon to mag. Synergy already reduces recoil enough for the weapon in my opinion.

about the scoring, have in mind that pts's daily and weekly claim box give boost such as score, af and those stuff due to patron, so in live servers ppl without patron may not score that much as they did on pts

Are the health increases necessary, I don't know but I can assume that most of you guys testing are 6k with op gear.

How would lower ego guys fare against these arkfalls in silicon valley using meh gear.

Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    Are the health increases necessary, I don't know but I can assume that most of you guys testing are 6k with op gear.

How would lower ego guys fare against these arkfalls in silicon valley using meh gear.

Just saying.
    The health increases are more for prolonging death on spawn.

Final test video added in spoiler. I think the lesser enemies will die too quick with the overpopulation on Live servers. Cheerio.

As much as I don't want the wolfhound in this new syn, I'm going to have to disagree with changing the rolls on it. In its current state it is viable outside of warmaster and it is in part due to the roll you want changed. The pistol is really good. Changing the roll to the one suggested would be an irreversible nerf.

Bugs that interfere with completing NW arkfalls

There's an NW minor that spawns SE of Bernal Tower at (4890, 7735). There was a Blast Pod that spawned mostly below the surface -- just the tip was visible between two rocks at (4920, 7742). Easy to miss, but not as bad as one that spawns completely below the surface.

Up near Bloodbath I've seen a minor NW and two cores of a major NW fail to complete after all visible enemies are down -- don't know what went wrong with those, but might be something spawned below the surface.

NOLA ♫ In my frigidaire, behind the mayo, way in the back, see you tonite for a midnight .. ;D
    Looks like it got nuked off the face of the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by xSalemx View Post
    Looks like it got nuked off the face of the forums.
    I don't like it, it's too quiet!