+ Reply to Thread

More shadow war locations

Muir processing plant, dark matter base, silicon valley, downtown san fransisco, golden gate bridge, san quentin, tutorial area, port stinson, trolley graveyard. So many possibilites.

Quote Originally Posted by 7264827848264950714 View Post
    Muir processing plant, dark matter base, silicon valley, downtown san fransisco, golden gate bridge, san quentin, tutorial area, port stinson, trolley graveyard. So many possibilites.
    I can agree with most, but I still personally believe Silicon Valley isn't yet stable enough. But yes, absolutely Muir and San Quentin.
    The only other questionable situation is the spawn point...
    I can see it now... That new, ego 10, freshly trained player spawns in, only to watch 4 people get cut down by someone holding a fish stick. Or maybe sees some poor soul get beat to death by a snow globe. That poor kid wouldn't even have a clue what's going on.... #scarethenoobsaway

Hiding under my office chair from the terrifying Ark-hunters!
    Quote Originally Posted by 7264827848264950714 View Post
    GG Bridge would be fun. Have a capture point on either side of the bridge and one in the middle on the metal beam you can climb up to. It'd be like a crows nest, would have to add some barricades up there and an extra entrance, possibly a teleport from below.

I think Alamo park area could be fun too, with that giant dead Monolith in the center and all the Dark Matter/Bulwarks running around.

Too bad it probably won't happen.

I like all of these ideas! Thanks.

agreed, the more shadow war the better. more all you can eat buffet of pvp deliciousness please.

Great, but still no enough people are playing really, most are low ego players. PvP needs a makeover to be interesting again. Well, not just PvP, the whole game needs a makeover.