+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    A simple question here: During the arkfalls, is it possible that you can randomly win a Headgear? Cuz my friend just got one, but i was wondering if it was the Pith helmet that he got, and not another one.

CLAN: Novus Ordinae - CONSOLE: PS3 (US/NA) - CHARACTER: Palurdo - PSN: palurdo1

hola..no se por cual medio reclamar un problema que tengo al jugar..hace un mes no puedo ver ni escribir en chat de grupo y hace unos días tampoco puedo hacerlo en zona chat y eso si que es un problema ya que no puedo comprar ni vender ni saber que pasa...mi ID de ps3 es MiGeniAmor--PR

For general information, here is what the Parasite (the epic jackpot weapon [Fragger]) looks like with the melee buttstock:

And here it is with the external recoil reduction buttstock:

I think it looks better with the melee, but it has quite a fierce recoil so in terms of actual gameplay, I would go for the recoil reduction.
    “Change is what gives us all hope…hope that the conditions we do not like today will someday change for the better.” - Stephen E. Poe | "New players…bring new ideas to the game world" - TrickDempsey
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    [ Things I'm looking for... ]
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    aka Lara Vonash on PC EU, 6K EGO - Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combination