+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    A simple question here: During the arkfalls, is it possible that you can randomly win a Headgear? Cuz my friend just got one, but i was wondering if it was the Pith helmet that he got, and not another one.

CLAN: Novus Ordinae - CONSOLE: PS3 (US/NA) - CHARACTER: Palurdo - PSN: palurdo1

hola..no se por cual medio reclamar un problema que tengo al jugar..hace un mes no puedo ver ni escribir en chat de grupo y hace unos días tampoco puedo hacerlo en zona chat y eso si que es un problema ya que no puedo comprar ni vender ni saber que pasa...mi ID de ps3 es MiGeniAmor--PR

For general information, here is what the Parasite (the epic jackpot weapon [Fragger]) looks like with the melee buttstock:

And here it is with the external recoil reduction buttstock:

I think it looks better with the melee, but it has quite a fierce recoil so in terms of actual gameplay, I would go for the recoil reduction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fasti View Post
    The official community is a space where anyone may speak their mind freely without being subject to a personal or verbal attack from another. When posting, please be considerate of other people's viewpoints, even if you do not agree with them.
    Don't shoot the messenger...I am not your enemy

Treat suggestions as you would wish your suggestions to be treated (•‿•)
    "Compassion for all living beings is not a weakness, it is a strength"