+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    I'm good with the BR staying Bio. With the current converting mods I'll just make it whatever nano I want.

I like the bio on the blast rifle but the epic mag roll has to go. Reload or recoil would be much better being the syn is already going to add 20% mag.

And next event, can you give the inner-nerds a break with the gear names? lol Lets try simple or funny like breakfast names (Eggs, Bacon, Toast, Pancake, Donut) lol get tired of trying to remember whats what and trying to remember how they're spelled. =)

Quote Originally Posted by sammy89 View Post
    Way to make a lot of the old jackpot guns pointless now. the nuclear winter synergy made a lot of old jackpots pointless too. I guess this year is all about overpowered guns that make the other guns value drop.
    well said sammy, kinda makes it pointless to dump thousands of forge into guns just to make them obsolete next month by the next op gun. Some balance is needed here. At this point new events are kinda like a new episode of the simpsons, not a lot of excitement even if its a good event. would be nice to see the devs fix issues with the game, so we can all have a less glitchy more enjoyable experience. maybe when hell freezes over we can port to clanmates.
    professor chaos69
    founder chaos crew pc/na
    http://www.chaosclan.xyz/
    all players welcome
    200 active members daily and growing
    5-25 in clan team speak at any time
    forums without trion censorship
    http://www.chaosclan.xyz/forums.html

mother of DPS and with lifesteal. best weapons out yet
    http://i.imgur.com/rqP0Qx6.png
    PC NA PVP GOD
    Main game now > Playerunknown's Battleground
    "It's not the weapon that's overpowered, it's how you use it that makes it overpowered"

not lookin for this one ill pass only good thing is the canker like y didnt u guys make a sword for this syn and is kinda of a recyclied syn not worth farming for if yall keep this up plp will ju stop playing i kn im about done nothing letf to get its worth getin srry to say but warframe has my time more thin defiance nw days plz ju go to next gen its time

Quote Originally Posted by Bentu View Post
    On the livestream didn't Ranok say it would have a random nano effect or the nano effect would happen randomly?
    those chain reaction like of the hellbug warriors will have a random nano (wondering if syphon is included).

New skins, recycled weapons. Sigh. I saw the sniper on the live stream and it looked awful. Wonder how Armistice will be like!

sniper's card says 14371. description says breaks main shot up into 3 smaller particles. So: Is it 14371x3, or is the 14371 dmg divided across the 3 "particles"?

& I think the sniper should be syphon

Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    New skins, recycled weapons. Sigh. I saw the sniper on the live stream and it looked awful. Wonder how Armistice will be like!
    There's already quite an extensive variety of weapons in the game.. and a new weapon being added here & there like this event's sniper. They can't possibly come up with all brand new differently functioning weapons for every single event.

Quote Originally Posted by xXxDSMer View Post
    There's already quite an extensive variety of weapons in the game.. and a new weapon being added here & there like this event's sniper. They can't possibly come up with all brand new differently functioning weapons for every single event.
    +1 to this