+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Logain View Post
    In this case there is no detonator in this synergy so no detonator mods.

But yeah makes this a FRC Carbine I'm all for it!!!

What does an ark hunter have to do to get a Lifesteal FRC Carbine!
    You're right, i forgot about that.
    Anyways the point was that it looks like they purposefully don't want players to buy the bundles. Anyone else remember the good days when the bundles had an outfit, vehicle, weapon, title and patron pass?

Quote Originally Posted by 7264827848264950714 View Post
    You're right, i forgot about that.
    Anyways the point was that it looks like they purposefully don't want players to buy the bundles. Anyone else remember the good days when the bundles had an outfit, vehicle, weapon, title and patron pass?
    No, they want you to buy their bundles, they just don't want to make them of value by including a patron pass. Cosmetic features are great and all but 2600+(?) Bits without including a patron pass, even if a 15 day one, seems a little steep. This bundle does have the weapon, vehicle, and outfit, throw in a pp and it would be good to go.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub