+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Colony Courtship Marathon.

During the event there will be a giveaway on twitch of select jackpot guns and all other legendaries as they drop to the first player that claims them by calling out wich weapon it is (typing jp or jackpot dosnt count, the weapon must be named) excluding the br, cf or canker jackpot versions.

there will also be an ark fall call out contest in the twitch chat as well where the player that calls out the most ark falls and gets teleported the to throughout the event will win a t6 damage mastery dc11.

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i enterr to the eventttt andd i wishh the dc lollll

Quote Originally Posted by stoodakiss View Post
    excluding the br, cf or canker jackpot versions.
    Ahhhhh man, the br and canker are gonna be the 2 most sought after weapons. What's this cf jackpot???
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    Ahhhhh man, the br and canker are gonna be the 2 most sought after weapons. What's this cf jackpot???
    I think its the Hematophagous.
    "Allow me to shatter your delusions of grandeur."

EGO 6000 || Clan: The Disciples of Mayhem || PS3-NA

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrix Schiffer View Post
    I think its the Hematophagous.
    Ahhh, a typo, should say CS , gotcha.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Ahhh, a typo, should say CS , gotcha.
    cf=chango fragger

Quote Originally Posted by stoodakiss View Post
    cf=chango fragger
    The jackpot combat shotgun is a chango fragger?
    *Cool, just read the jp cs description again

Hey that's pretty good

The jackpot combat shotgun is a chango fragger?

yup.

the description is misleading like the canker but its defenatly a chango fragger.

Included weapon types: Blast Rifle, Blaster, Tachmag Pulser, Chango Fragger, Mazu Disruptor, Canker, and Blast Bolter (NEW triple shot charge sniper rifle)

The Chrysalis is supposed to be a canker, does it still have the description of a blighter and the skin of a VOT outbreaker?

I watched your video and saw the skin was the VOT, curious if that has been fixed or if they are just going to leave it as is. It is a cooler looking skin and as long as it's a canker that's fine with me. Thanks.