+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21
    NOLA ♫ In my frigidaire, behind the mayo, way in the back, see you tonite for a midnight .. ;D
    Aww, that's a shame. Gone like his fellow Grunge era brothers. Had to go out like one of SG's songs that they didn't play at his last show. R.I.P. Chris!

Quote Originally Posted by xSalemx
    Sometimes.. I post in threads. Moments later.. those threads get nuked out of existence because I've spoken too much truth.
    This forum/game really isn't good for some people. ^_^
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K49Bv1qgoA

NOLA ♫ In my frigidaire, behind the mayo, way in the back, see you tonite for a midnight .. ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    Sometimes.. I post in threads. Moments later.. those threads get nuked out of existence because I've spoken too much truth.

"After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

"After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

These guys seem like they can do just about anything. Maybe they can fix Defiance with no game insight, with no game insight, with no game insight.

Quote Originally Posted by xSalemx View Post
    I saw that on the news last night. What a despicable callous crime. SMH!