+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: BoomBox (Please read)

Quote Originally Posted by PithHelmetIrath View Post
    “I was just trying to rip off The Pixies.” -Kurt Cobain on “Smells Like Teen Spirit"

"After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Quote Originally Posted by PithHelmetIrath View Post
    90's Tampa Death Metal
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Hiding under my office chair from the terrifying Ark-hunters!
    I'm too busy being gangsta

Look at Bomb's swag swaying back and forth

Quote Originally Posted by xSalemx View Post
    Look at Bomb's swag swaying back and forth
    Did you just call me a parrot? Ohh no you didn't! You do know what a parrot is slang for, right? An annoying little know-it-all who, in reality, knows little to nothing. LMAO!

Hiding under my office chair from the terrifying Ark-hunters!
    Whoa, reminds me of those people on youtube singing with Tourette Syndrome.

There is a video of one that's getting down to N.W.A that is totally you.

This one is LE.

And this one is Pith with all the heavy metal he listens to.

Best covers ever!

OK, time to get back to human music. Here's a song from the tv show of the game we all love to play...check it out for some great visuals of the Defiance world.

This guy is a beast with that guitar lol
    https://youtu.be/7gphiFVVtUI

Good stuff here

+ Reply to Thread