+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Talha Suleman View Post
    I woyld clss this as a 'general discussion' so....
    It's general discussion for the game, music etc goes in off topic and there's other forums for trading and suggestions.
    Have a look around you'll see what goes where in time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tashinka View Post
    Welcome Talha, I do not like trading, but since you do - find me ingame sometime & I will give you a bunch of free high ego oj's to sell/trade. I like all kinds of music, mostly rock (pink floyd, george thorogood), but am wayyy older than you are.
    Nice to meet you, i'll definetely look you up, if you like rock music check out that band i mentioned above "kaleo" no good is one of my favourite songs if theirs.

And age is no problem lol, i played dust for about 4 years and most of the people on their were vets atleast the old player base was, i told the clan i was in i was 18 when i was like 13, 14, they beleived me bcz of my deep voice lol.

Umm a song that sums me up... thats a hard 1 but i would have to go with this
    Love it, I have this feeling you enjoy PvP would be the perfect song.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    Love it, I have this feeling you enjoy PvP would be the perfect song.
    You could say that �� as of now tho no, im only 2k ego, 1,999 to be exact lol and this would be the perfect song for pvp imo
    https://youtu.be/arnRdKGOnlU

Yo how do i make it to where i get a notification everytime some1 posts here

I'm not sure if that's possible but if it is I would assume it would be in the thread tools near the top right of the page in the grey box right above the 1st post of any page and subscribe to thread...idk though.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    I'm not sure if that's possible but if it is I would assume it would be in the thread tools near the top right of the page in the grey box right above the 1st post of any page and subscribe to thread...idk though.
    Yeah... id do that but its probably just a waste of time, idk.
    Did you listen to that song? Death march? Lol

Forward the song to like a minute

You used to be able to subscribe to a thread and get a email or notification every time someone posted but I'm not sure if that's the case anymore.