+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    You still can, i subbed to the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Talha Suleman View Post
    Yeah... id do that but its probably just a waste of time, idk.
    Did you listen to that song? Death march? Lol
    Yeah, I listened.

As for Death March being more a pvp oriented song, i find Cold Blood more fitting as a character description of a Defiance toon in a pvp sense.

I'm a pain dealer
    I'm a faith healer
    I'm a soul stealer
    And I'm coming for you
    I'm a dream breaker
    I'm a truth maker
    I'm a cold-blooded killer
    And I'm coming for you

A truly transformative force of musical genius
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

You still can, i subbed to the thread.
    Are you getting notifications of when someone else posts?

Sadly no

Sadly no
    Yeah I thought as much which kind of makes it pointless to subscribe to a thread.
    But if you look at the settings link at the top of the page Your subscribed threads will be there so you can keep an eye on any further posts.

Thanks for the info

Found out how to get instant notification...when you go to edit or post, select go advanced, there will be an additional options menu where you will find subscriptions, check the box and use the menu to select how you want to be notified.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    Yeah, I listened, then I did a little digging on him and saw he had major anger issues and quite a deplorable human being in his youth, a bully a thug, someone i would have no respect for. He thought only of himself, could care less of others, thought he deserved respect from his bullying actions, the typical hardheaded teen *******...didn't understand or care to listen to the people who were trying to help him. Total p.o.s. He's said he's he's changed his ways and realized the errors of his youth but even if he's sincere he's the type of person I could never show respect for..a leopard can't change its spots

As for Death March being more a pvp oriented song, i find Cold Blood more fitting as a character description of a Defiance toon in a pvp sense.

I'm a pain dealer
    I'm a faith healer
    I'm a soul stealer
    And I'm coming for you
    I'm a dream breaker
    I'm a truth maker
    I'm a cold-blooded killer
    And I'm coming for you

A truly transformative force of musical genius
    Lol, sorry for the late reply i literally just seen this idk how i missed it, i completely disagree, people change, he was in the millitary for a while but left because of all the wrong he seen going on, thats why he became a political rapper, representing the people, i could talk for hours about him but knowing me itd be all mixed up and you wouldnt understand what the hell im talking about lol. here's a playlist of some of my favourite songs by him.
    IMMORTAL: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...stUBF3mnmvSoG-
    As for the song you put up, i listened to it while typing this, i like. ��

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    Found out how to get instant notification...when you go to edit or post, select go advanced, there will be an additional options menu where you will find subscriptions, check the box and use the menu to select how you want to be notified.
    Im subscribed, i checked the option thats about tye control pannel, still no notifications.

Hi, nice to meet you, Im also into all kinds of music, recently ive been listening to alot of underground rap
    Welcome, I'm Teek.

I caught on to a lot of good underground rap by following the Rap Battle scene for years. I even modded LetsBeef for a time, so getting to know a lot of unknown talents was awesome. Currently tho, I've been on a Korean rap kick, because there's an arseload of talent over there no one knows about and they use some awesome beats.

I pretty much listen to anything from classical to Screamo metal, as long as it's good. My mp3 player is enough to give people epileptic fits, because it might jump from Bocelli and Rage to Kpop and Jethro Tull in one sitting.
    God's Little Punchline
    psn: saikoteek
    EGO: 6000
    PS3-NA