+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chrysalis

Chrysalis

Isn't it supposed to be a canker? Why does it have the description of a blighter and the skin of a VOT outbreaker?

Do you really have to ask? Did you forget this is a Trion game?
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    Do you really have to ask? Did you forget this is a Trion game?
    Well i guess that's a good point. Just wondering how did they not notice something as obvious as this.

Quote Originally Posted by 7264827848264950714 View Post
    Well i guess that's a good point. Just wondering how did they not notice something as obvious as this.
    Ikr. It was mentioned in the CC PTS thread about the description of the canker and was responded to by Destro, so their aware, they probably just haven't updated the page...I would hope that's the case anyways.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Isn't it supposed to be a canker? Why does it have the description of a blighter and the skin of a VOT outbreaker?
    Who cares if it looks like an outbreaker if it works like a Canker.

Also technically a blighter is a Canker but has a bio affect. Maybe that was the only way to make a Syphon Canker.

NA PC 6K+ | DPS Calc (Beta) | The WM Guide | My Trade Thread
    An Example of Gun Crafting. From Epic to Supreme
    I drink and I know things. That's what I do. Valar Dohaeris

This is a known issue... 2nd post from http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ip-2017-to-PTS

Quote Originally Posted by Corless View Post
    Really looking forward to this event. But I believe the description of the infector is that of a blighter and not a canker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    Thanks Corless! We will fix right away.
    "The only way to beat the RNG is to... Hit it, Repeatedly, Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and Over and OVER again until it spits out whatever it is you want@!!!... Or pay someone else who has!"

"Never argue with an idiot... they bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!" - Samuel Clemens

Quote Originally Posted by Menetekel View Post
    This is a known issue... 2nd post from http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ip-2017-to-PTS
    *gasp* Thas me! Lol