+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: You Pick the Weapons!

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin9572 View Post
    Haven't really seen this answered yet, maybe I missed it. But is the Armistice going to have any of the previous year event JP's or regular versions of the JP's? Isn't that what the Armistice event always had?
    All the previous years jackpots.
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

"tricky/unique" spelled names

Been thinking to add more of those, kinda the same with CC's names of jackpots haha I thought they're cool to be weapon names:D

Adrammelech = The Wroth
    Cuchulainn = The Impure
    Schemhazai = The Whisperer
    Zeromus = The Condemner
    Hashmal = Bringer of Order
    Deudalaphon = The Benevolent
    Loghrif = The Transcendent
    Nabriales = The Majestic
    Lahabrea = Abyssal Celebrant
    Emmerololth = Holy Queen

^ Scions of Darkness and Light :)

Pistol (Wolfhound or Blaster)
    Infector (Immunizer)
    AR (Blast Rifle)
    SMG (Tachmag Pulser)
    LMG (SAW)
    BMG (Stingray)
    Shotgun (Grind Fragger)
    Detonator (Big Boomer)
    Mass Cannon
    Melee weapon/Sniper*
    ...*maybe even a new type of oj grenade? A jackpot grenade, or shield? That would be nice.
    "Allow me to shatter your delusions of grandeur."

EGO 6000 || Clan: The Disciples of Mayhem || PS3-NA

Quote Originally Posted by Calm like a Bomb View Post
    All the previous years jackpots.
    So why are they asking for ideas for Armistice weapons? Maybe some sort of event pursuit JP?

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin9572 View Post
    So why are they asking for ideas for Armistice weapons? Maybe some sort of event pursuit JP?
    "After your death you will be what you were before your birth." -Arthur Schopenhauer
    "Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind Its a grind grind it's a grind it's a grind grind it's a grind grind it's a grind"- Soul Coughing -Bus To Beelzebub

Your killing me with these! Lol

some more cool ideas?

Trebuchet--- Whatever the Purgatory is--- but trade fire rate and mag size for higher blast radius, maybe damage

Gamma Carbine--- Heavy Assault Carbine with high dmg low crit, but has a FRC Particle Scattergun model/skin (because that gun is useless as a shotgun anyway) and shoots the blue laser tracers! (Would this count as a new weapon type? Sry)

Capacitor -- A Stingray with high damage, low to none in healing. Low range but a lot of links. High charge expenditure but low reload time. A BMG WITH A NANO? REPLACE HEALING W/ SYPHON ON THIS ONE?

Harpoon--- Guided Rocket Launcher with low damage, but high fire rate and high mag size. For long range suppression

Lavaflow--- Surge Blaster pistol with a HYUGE clip and fire nano.

Eminence--- A syphon Picayune with low crit and slow reload, but high damage, fire rate, mag size

Despotism--- A CS-X Cluster Shot shotgun with terrible accuracy but Ventilator-like fire rate. High mag size, slow reload

Neon Charger--- Surge Nano-Fragger with electric... is it possible to add innate melee damage stats to a weapon?

Arbiter-- a high fire rate Electric Bull Rush with high mag slow reload OR low mag fast reload... either would be nice

Pestilence--- newer Innoculator infector (the pistol-like one) with higher fire rate and maybe a nano... 5+ firerate? (suggested earlier in thread but adding it here to a list anyway)

ba'alaraphim PC-NA PVE ------< Sanctuaries >------ superba'al PC-NA PVP

Quote Originally Posted by Destromathe View Post
    We are looking for some great feedback and ideas for the upcoming Armistice event. Particularly, we want to know what kind of weapons you would like to see in an upcoming event synergy, and some really awesome names for those weapons!
    Would you care to provide some more information? Slightly confused.

Would it be possible for the weapon to have an option for us to name it individually?

In other words I'd like to name my own weapons.

^
    Now that would be something. Would definitely need a profanity filter. I can imagine all the guns named ************.
    Bit store option possibly?
    Submit your names for approval?
    IDK.

Would you care to provide some more information? Slightly confused.
    I read it as (based on what I have gathered about the Armistice event, since I haven't been playing that long):

We are going to bring back weapons from previous events - we want to know which ones you want (from the back catalog) and we are also going to have a new event synergy (which may already have weapons and bonuses decided upon) and we just want names for these.
    Clarification from Destro would be most helpful .

Being able to name our own weapon would definitely open up a can of worms!
    It's already a challenge to trade weapons via the chat, trying to get the spelling correct, considering there are already so many weapons out there with quirky names! I can just imagine: WTT ********* for ******* LOL